Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 20 - End of first arc

Fed-Kun's army
got scared because this seems like a place where they end the manga. lucky just act 1

Dex-chan lover
MC gets a blowjob from the whore before he even gets his first kiss with any of the girls. He becomes a father of a little demon girl after he shares his mana with a nature demon (sorry forgot the name of the species) and she gets pregnant and gives birth on the same day. I think he also sleeps on the same bed as the demon lord but she does nothing to him. He kisses the saint and the princess but pussies out on commiting to any of them so that plot is paused (they are ok with multiple wives). At the moment is seems that nothing happens with the assassin girl, he sees her as a little sister.
Wow, real way to spell things out, mate. If you're gonna post spoilers, at least add more context to it than that. You don't need to do what I did and tl;dr a whole volume, but you could do better that this. The way you worded things will only confuse other commenters because, from what I'm guessing, you're only half-remembering those things.

I apologize if any of this offends you, but I'm just trying to be completely frank with you about what you did and could do better next time.

Dex-chan lover
Part 3 will come later in the day.
Will we get more development on what happened to Anna after her punishment? Does she somehow hate the Streamer? Because I think she would be the first woman to hate him if that were the case. It would be interesting to see this along with this entire mini-arc.

Btw, I'm curious about something now. Will we have another hater later in the story, for example someone of a higher class, like a prince of another country? Just asking because it's always interesting to see a bastard (especially one with "higher ground") digging it's own grave by just hating the Streamer.

Dex-chan lover
Will we get more development on what happened to Anna after her punishment? Does she somehow hate the Streamer? Because I think she would be the first woman to hate him if that were the case. It would be interesting to see this along with this entire mini-arc.

Btw, I'm curious about something now. Will we have another hater later in the story, for example someone of a higher class, like a prince of another country? Just asking because it's always interesting to see a bastard (especially one with "higher ground") digging it's own grave by just hating the Streamer.
Nope. Anna never gets mentioned again. Besides, what's she gonna do? She's a kid whose eyes were scooped out of her head and is now being treated alongside her family who've now lost everything by professionals under state guard. No amount of suspension of disbelief could bring her back unless the author took a page out of the Shield hero and somehow made her a soul fragment of some evil god that has yet to be mentioned, but even that is unlikely given the story's tone.

Also, as for haters, no one specific is ever brought up, but it has been mentioned numerous times that half the nobility hate Streamer for being a commoner and out of jealousy for how much support he recieves. So much so that in chapter 74 (Volume 3), half the nobility of the Xandard Empire, another neighboring country to Rogias that specializes in their military but has rampant class discrimination and Mira's place of birth, stage a civil war against the current reigning empress who (surprise surprise) is also a Massive Streamer fan who's been proactive in implementing policies Kanata mentioned on stream (equality, anti-discrimination, etc.). But those that opposed her got quite literally curbstomped, partially because they were outnumbered by just about everyone, and partially because the empress is a cunning tactician, really freaking strong all-round (both-physically, mentally and magically) and is always informed of everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that happens in the Empire. For example, in chapter 124 (Volume 4 and the latest chapter to date), after conversing with her ministers she casually chucks a sword into the ceiling, killing a spy that had been listening to her conversation while they were hiding like a ninja in disguise.

My best guesses on the next yanderes
  • doctor
  • (possibly) step-sister
  • princesses from other kingdoms
  • female knight
  • childhood friend

the side characters on page 14 looks different from the usual artstyle

I don't understand why the author include a prostitute in the series. It's always a mood breaker to me whenever this prostitute got a scene. It adds zero value to the story. I'm a fanatic of "at least do it to someone you like". I always feel conflicted. I don't like to read a heroine of being railed by random dudes everyday. It would be better if the author adds Serial thief that robbed corrupt nobles and giving it all to Lord streamer instead of adding a prostitute. If this will end up in a Harem and Lord streamer married them all. He'll definitely get a disease along with the other heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread