Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
it's not ear but straight brain because mc doesn't understand how asmr actually work thus used magic tweak
Damn, that's even worse. What it loses from mimicking whispering into your ear, it gains more from literally whispering into your mind and soul.
Kanata is gonna mindbreak at least half of his listeners once he breaks this bad boy out.

Dex-chan lover
How did they manage to not wet the bed? Did they really use magic to hold them juices in?

Dex-chan lover
People already consider his usual stream as some kind of ASMR, now he have to make it worse Lmao

"I got my Tools at Home" was probably the most funny out of context thing he could've say at that moment lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I love the way this artist draws faces. Alfana is still the cutest (imho).

Polygamy better be legal in that kingdom, or else the waifu wars will be literal this time.

Dex-chan lover
The Demon is attacking his parents? That's the lowest of lows. Shit like that would have me ready to run someone's pockets like Gary Plauche.

I think a certain demon is about to learn how bad they fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
ASMR, one of the greatest form of entertainment, invented by mankind. :lol:

Dex-chan lover
the short answer to that is yes

oh boy.....

yup that is the simple way to say it since mira our dear assassin use it against the enemy assassin basically turning her in to another supporter
but basically the asmr only work for those who like or just neutral to our mc if they have a strong hate they can withstand it
Slight correction there, but...

It does work on neutral parties so long as they've never heard of him before. That enemy assassin was one such case; she'd never heard Streamer's voice up until that point and was completely indifferent to him.

And keep in mind, what Mira used back then was most likely recorded using Kanata's "new" ASMR mic, which I will remind you, was built with fucking mithril of all things! Not 100% certain of how mithril works in this isekai, but if it's anything like what other works make it out to be then that means that the magic he uses gets amplified tenfold. I'm guessing that's how it works, given how, on max settings, he made the freaking goddess climax so hard she went back to heaven in an instant.

Dex-chan lover
And that was 'just the tip'(SFW) ASMR.
Imagine what'd he do with a more seductive, provocative tone, and outright molesting your brain dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread