Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Give me an A
Give me an S
Give me an M
Give me an R

Let's gooo
Yup. It's time, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hope y'all ready to screen-cap next chapter, cause you're all in for a treat!

That said, Mira, could you've phrased it any worse than that?!

Edit: No really. That's NOT what happened in the WN, but god damn this is better.

Edit No. 2: Also, if THIS is the artist's depiction of them in this misunderstanding...
I can't imagine how they'll all react to his "child." Not a double entendre, an actual kid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah it seems this is ASMR related. Just his normal streams seems to make them go moist, but they might get cooked if they experience ASMR.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see what it's like when he gets SWATTED.
Would be funny, since the SWAT team, security commander, and the royal family itself are all fanatical fans.

I'm looking forward to the chaos that will happen once Kanata does the ASMR arc. Even in our world, that craze was nuts even with all the competition. Here, Kanata is the only source.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... oh no, is he gonna do ASMR..? THE PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE, PLEASE RECONSIDER.

Supporter
So it really was asmr...I'm jealous of Mira for having had asmr done on her physically

Dex-chan lover
Bro's life is so fucking over, he's going to realize how much of a dense head he was and now I'll face the world, heaven and hell of repocussions of his actions. We are already seeing one of the girls go absolutely bat shit crazy.one yandere is crazy in of itself but having the entire female population and gods be his loyal watchers into yandere is crazy. RIP MY BOY, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART

Users who are viewing this thread