Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Ch. 54 - The Flower and Moon Waltz

Dex-chan lover
Stay in contact with friends, even if organization changes.
That's the one thing you'll take with you professionally.

Hope everything goes well with whatever your IRL thing is. :headpat:

As for those who forgot who or what Sentiana was:
Sentiana is the neutral country they fled to after orphanage was blown down...
...in order to avoid the "natural disaster" backlash from the Misfortune Goddess' forbidden spell.
I really hope MC isn't indirectly responsible for causing the genocide of a town...
...and turning this new girl into an orphan by his own direction choice.

Also looking at the raws it may be "Saint Tiana" (Sa-i-n-to Ti-a-na) not Sentiana.

Last edited:
Group Leader

...in order to avoid the "natural disaster" backlash from the Misfortune Goddess' forbidden spell.
I really hope MC isn't indirectly responsible for causing the genocide of a town...

Also looking at the raws it may be "Saint Tiana" (Sa-i-n-to Ti-a-na) not Sentiana.
Funny cuz gibber and I were discussing this exact thing before uploading because it was originally saint tiana but we changed it to sentiana. Now that you mention the town it makes much more sense for it to be sentiana. Either aqua 2.0 caused the misfortune of the town and to be blown out or loli death goddess did something (wouldn't be surprised since we haven't seen her this past chapters tbh).
Won't know what it is until next chapter so we have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover

Wait All this time I assumed the little girl was the empire's princess (the country that destroyed elf girl's home). It kinda made sense why they were pushing their friendship and promises then.
Similarly I thought it's the empire bombarding the town after MC's group wiped out their ppl

Dex-chan lover
Princess yuri? 😏
jkjk
loli princess yuri 😏
jkjk

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
with all the random changes out of left field in this manga, it's a missed opportunity if it never just becomes a hentai for at least a few chapters

Thank you for the scanlations throughout the years!

Even if brutalbot scans is no longer a thing, I hope you guys the best in whatever you plan on doing in the future and the issues happening IRL.

Best of luck to andyarc and gibber moving forward o7.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
8ce.jpg

this manga lost me, bro defended the orphanage agaisnt a god of death only to lose it offscreen against wind...
where are his two new allies he got in the betrayal arc? why the sudden ultra violence of removing their arms?
also >we are a secret government assassin elite team but let me tell you all of our secrets

Users who are viewing this thread