Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - The Comeback of Luna Orphanage

Dex-chan lover
smh people shit on author work and not about translation and somehow you go into people's history to shit on thier taste and start getting butthurt about it. when they explain why about their opnion. :question:
you going to have a hard work whiteknight every comment on this site
Because complaining about the author's work on essentially a pirate site is literally shouting at the void levels of pointless, while complaining about the translation at the very least could have some effect(given the TL group is actually active on MD forums).

Also people aren't getting "butthurt"... it's more of the opinion you gave is literally "BS"(as you say) considering the other series you also are actively reading. It's like the idiocy of conspiratorial people thinking google is spying on them yet they keep posting about their entire life on twitter/facebook.

Dex-chan lover
Because complaining about the author's work on essentially a pirate site is literally shouting at the void levels of pointless, while complaining about the translation at the very least could have some effect(given the TL group is actually active on MD forums).
i want you to put your head out of your butthole and read what you just type again.
kek

like what the fuck is the point in any of this. you people are weird

Dex-chan lover
i want you to put your head out of your butthole and read what you just type again.
kek

like what the fuck is the point in any of this. you people are weird
How is what I said even hard to understand, like I didn't even use any "difficult" word... like I didn't even mentioned how awful the sentence structure in the comment I tagged just because I try to avoid calling out people on this since the English language is annoying.

Also I just love the irony of you questioning what the point of any of this is... let me just pass it back to you then; what even is the point of you announcing you're dropping this series?

Dex-chan lover
How is what I said even hard to understand, like I didn't even use any "difficult" word... like I didn't even mentioned how awful the sentence structure in the comment I tagged just because I try to avoid calling out people on this since the English language is annoying.

Also I just love the irony of you questioning what the point of any of this is... let me just pass it back to you then; what even is the point of you announcing you're dropping this series?
lmao ikr
i don't know who more weird. the high on bathsalt guy vs the "normal" people that argue with him
:pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, it’s a giant woman, hello giant woman! I think there was a song about this somewhere…

Dex-chan lover
If the mc makes a giant keyblade made out of lolis this manga will become the best one ever.
His will be the Orphanblade, it will have a the shape of Bambi and Simba’s faces on it, and the keychain will have a loli on it, it’ll just be an acrylic keychain from Akiba that has all the orphans from the orphanage in a group in it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, now it's time to become Levi of Shingeki no Kyojin and kill this fucking bitch. Seriously, she deserves to disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread