Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter but... I honestly thought I was having a stroke event at first.

Contributor
You had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

Have to say, though, I was thinking of the Jurassic Park theme when they were introducing the dragon farm.

I had to go back and check who posted this after seeing that first page

Don't let anyone rush you.
I prefer higher quality translation anytime over fast and sloppy google translation.
Thanks for the hard work.

What is the Japanese for those "Rindblum"? Because that's kind of close to lindworm/Lindwurm(German), which is an existing word for dragon/wyvern. It could be worth checking if it could match whatever the Japanese said.

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering what was going on on those first chapters i literally could only understand like a word per sentence maybe

Big thanks to the comments for informing people that there's actually a proper translated work later on. But also, god damn was it a hot stinky pile of shit. Sorry but can you not do a rant by showing bad translations on your own translated manga's at the very first few pages? It's like, the first time I step in to read the continuation, I was ready to just leave and be done with the entire manga. If that was your intent, towards people who don't know better and be bothered to check the comments page out, then you definitely won. Otherwise, keep it at the end of the manga. Or inform us first, then show us examples, then cut back to rant and then progress into the actual translated manga. At least something to not turn off your own viewerbase who don't bother to check up on comments (I know there're more people out there who wouldn't check comments than those who would) with that sudden jarring rubbish.

Aggregator gang
That seems like an odd place to end a chapter, especially given that the previous chapters were much longer, and they all ended appropriately.

Dex-chan lover
nuuuu i wanna see the fwuff fwuff! lol in all seriousness what a cliffhanger. i mean i know whatll happen but still lol

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 Yeah, this chapter has 23 pages total (including the 5 at the start) while the previous chapters were 40 (plus 4 title pages and stuff), 37, and 35, which means this one is about half the length.

Aggregator gang
@Leo80221: Given where this ends, it seems pretty clear that this is only half of chapter 4, rather than the entirety of it. Even for a cliffhanger, the last page simply isn't how a true chapter ends.

Fed-Kun's army
Almost too much cuteness. Thanks for the translation and the contrast translation that almost made my eyes bleed.

Dex-chan lover
Yayifications!

You're doing this for free. Don't ever let anybody tell you how to do it.

Group Leader
Oh man you gave me a heart attack, I almost couldn't read this chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread