Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru!

ZZTkJrF.gif

What did I just read?

Aggregator gang
I thought it was highly interesting
Never seen anything like this before

Double-page supporter
At least he didn't turn into a Hitachi Magical Wand.

Contributor
This is actually pretty entertain, follow. Isekai works always suck me in. <3

No description yet? That's okay, I'll provide some based on the first chapter:
"Not-Araragi Koyomi" getting trucked after saving harassing a lil' girl, then he reincarnated by "Not Kiss-shot Acerola-Orion whatchamacallit" as a wand. Follow his story as he harassed another lil' girl and forced her to don a sexy magical girl outfit and recite embarrassing lines.

Now, read it yourself and write a proper description :3

Contributor
Description Done, Alternate Title Done, Koyomi Araragi While Saving a Loli Done
*P.S : plis fix the description if there is a gramatically error

This is actually pretty amusing. The Magical Girl ☆ Charming Luluna series really reminds me of Symphogear, in that it's corny and has all of the sincere cheese of early morning children's programming with friendship speeches and all, but is also a magical girl series where the main character uses her fists to defeat everything.
Hibiki is just one girl in a cast of crazy magical girls, btw. There is the swordswoman Tsubasa, who can make rain swords, make huge swords to act as shields and crashes motorcycles recurrently and another who uses guns, Chris, who has 2 miniguns attached to her thighs and surfs missiles. And that is just the S1 girls, it's actually an anime-original series that made for 4 seasons with a 5th scheduled to be released in april next year.

This one could be worse than the onsen one. At least we know, that whatever he pulls out of his wooden bottom it will all be possible thanks to omnipotence.

Also no no-nipple censoring?

Can someone please tell me how I can change the description of this manga on MangaDex? I want to correct some of the mistakes there but don't know how.

Users who are viewing this thread