Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
he already beat the game in chapter one! Congrats, dark elf waifu slave 😍 well, technically she isnt but w/e!

Dex-chan lover
He's got a literally game-breaking ability; will every chapter be a "WTF HAX" moment?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm does he lose the skill if he sells them? And why did they say the girl looks young for her age if she looks normal for her age

Aggregator gang
i hate people like the other students, literally KIDNAPPED and told to fight a war for a world you have no attachment too.... and they do it HAPPILY???????? frick that, im with MC on this one, i'd be out of there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going back to chapter one and I'm realizing that if he was that clever, he could've put everyone in their place at the castle.... wtf....

Double-page supporter
Sooo am I the only one that thought he was gonna make her tits grow? I can't be the only one...

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai genre. CRASH! Welcome to the fantasy world you basic looking Hero! Here is your super skill go kill the demon lord in the most roundabout way possible. Leave your surprise at this new massively life changing setting at the door with your morality. Now go out there and get a slave! Remember not to have sex under any circumstance we have our Japanese declining birth rates to uphold in this new world you acting unic with a haram of thirsty women. Make sure you join the Adventurers Guild and do fuck all because whatever this manga will be dead in six months and never resolve.

Isekai some military solider or someone from feudal japan that was a samurai. Why is it always the black hair "Normal high schooler that is totally not normal by any means". The Hellsing guy saw this Genre and went full blast with Drifters and no one followed suit. God/King needs a guy dead but always thinks schoolchildren are the most solid bet for that cuz they play a lot of video games or some shit.

Someone draw me up an Isekai where Chesty fucking Puller patron saint of the US Marines gets teleported to a fantasy world and it will be 20 chapters and the whole demon nation will be glass THE END. You would sell millions of copies to the jarheads alone.

/rant

Dex-chan lover
He just played with a good skill such as smite... but it was for only one monster, I think that girl will make up for it..
I see a small glimpse of potential... hoping that voice actually teaches him some skills...

Dex-chan lover
"LOW LEVER MONSTER" Nice Engrish, I bet that was the original text and not something the translators did.

@Drinkfist You sure know your stuff, haha.

"Isekai! Here's a hot young untouched slave girl (and/or Loli) who will be greatly appreciative of you 'saving' her, in your first day in this world! Remember to pat yourself on the back for being such an altruist!"

Fed-Kun's army
What is with these Jap writers/publishers always making the "demon/evil" side the "good" side? It's so forced I would be surprised if the inverse of stories are being barred/prevented from being published.

Fed-Kun's army
@korra_lover I highly doubt she is "black", she is just "dark skinned" (Which usually means tanned).

There is no such thing as freedom, technically everyone is a slave to something. People think being wage-slaves are free, but obviously they are not. If this was 2k~ years ago, become a slave of a wise/good master would be a good thing typically. So it's a matter of perspective here.

Fed-Kun's army
@Randomguy01 It's not a measure of degrees you maniac. The difference between having a job and making money for a living and having your life literally owned and controlled by another is solar systems apart. There is such a thing as freedom as I can do literally whatever I want right now and slaves can't because they are chained to a wall. The difference you are missing is the freedom from consequence as displaying my freedom by pitching beer bottles at people is going to land me in prison where as if someone owed a slave and smashed beer bottles on them they would suffer no consequences in a world that considered slavery as just.

What I am saying is get a job Randomguy01 and stop making excuses.

Sigh, I was hoping this would be a bit different but it still went into the building slave harem troupe.

Whoa, chill girl. You can't go snap at people's neck just because they don't agree with you. Are you from Suzuran school or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Randomguy01 What's a "good" side? The demon side might be good for demons, the human side good for humans, the elf side good for elves, etc. Although that being said, there are often further divisions, meaning Country A would be good for the citizens of Country A, but they could be at war with Country B. When an isekai MC is thrown in there, they obviously have a high chance of not being indoctrinated into thinking one side is better than the other, depending on the personality of the character. Although some sides, like goblins, most of the time would be out of the question.

Users who are viewing this thread