Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - My Home, My life

The position of Shiros tail makes anatomically little sense.
If you think about where the humane tailbone is located her tail comes out from the the 3rd or 4th lumbar vertebrae. This would either split her spinal ending in two or either her tail or her hips would have no connection to the spine which in the later would lead her to basically be immobile and paraplegic.

1116.jpg

Edit: In comparison a cats spine.
ef24987a69cef277ffb08dbd41f80497.jpg

@JJR0244 @zamundaz @UsagiSan@RanmaChaos really sorry for the wait but thanks too all the readers who waited patiently for this we have found us a great group who will help us on TL for this series... so don't worry this won't be dropped and yes the next chapter is already in process hehe

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. And yeah. Fluff cat is good for relaxation. Nice fluff.

Double-page supporter
Fuck, I forget where's shiro came. Looks like I need to reread this manga again.

Dex-chan lover
@Toykio no use splitting hairs, all sense was already thrown out the window once a biped was given a tail. Look at how different the pelvis is in the picture vs a human pelvis. If the biped were to have a tail as an extension of the sacrum it'd be pretty awkward to say the least.

Then there's the issue with cat-ears, where would the auditory organs fit? Does the brain shrink to make room for them?

😵

Now i'm no expert, but giving an assassin a pair of bells, and around the ears of a sound sensitive animal hybrid at that, seems counter productive to me. You'd find her easily, and she'd handicap herself at the same time, though she can take them off ig, then again it's a manga, where a character uses the same clothes nearly all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread