Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
It still doesn't feel like harem tho. Just a Manga version of full house. But nice chapter

I know a betrayel plot won't happen, but I personally wouldn't invite someone who has "of deception" affixed to their name to live with me.

Dex-chan lover
now i'm hungry

porkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkporkpork

Dex-chan lover
ah! he invented soup! best isekai innovation 🤯

Dex-chan lover
inb4 it turns out that his cheat skill makes the food OP and is the reason summons gain sentience and imbibers become stronk

Dex-chan lover
Filthy Americans with your filthy imperial measurement system... Oh! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Kidan's harem goes larger, and having the orcs and goblins obtain sapience and high-grade tools were worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Probably not a good idea to let someone with "Deception" in their title to live with you, but that's fine when you're an invincible Isekai protagonist I guess.

It's okay to have inadequacies. Everyone has things they're not good at. Just work away at it to expand your horizon bit by bit, and polish yourself as a person day by day. The freedom to do this is a "peaceful life".

Fed-Kun's army
I wasnt expecting to find a motivational speaker in my manga! An unexpected but welcome surprise

Also sooner or later hes gonna have to get an apprentice. The squad is getting bigger and feeding them will take alot more work.

The world building is nice so itll be interesting to see how his "village " expands

Users who are viewing this thread