Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I gotta admit, first glance looks kinda stupid, it kinda feels like he's playing harvest moon (or maybe closer to rune factory since he'll likely later go into dungeons and have hostile mobs show up) with cheats so all tools are max tier and instant relationship boosts...but I'll be fair and give it a couple chapters in hopes it's not just more generic OP isekai MC spam

Supporter
Another Harvest Moon manga, but this time with a mermaid bride...? Sign me up, chief!

Dex-chan lover
That went from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. As for that skill, there's another person like that, and he has angels, elves, vamps, dragons and humans that want to get into his pants...

To the point of 'battle'.

Group Leader
hey does this power allow me to x100 school work? maybe I'll be the "supreme ruler" in my school

Dex-chan lover
This one gets goofier from the look of the raws:
Looks like some weird undead priest joins them, some goblins and orcs, and a merman as well.

Dex-chan lover
now my image of Hephaestus has been ruined

iu

Fed-Kun's army
Not a bad start for this kind of story. Got through the backstory real quick and straight to the new life.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for a series where the MC has the ability to just take everyone home, so they go back to Earth with superpowers and abandon the kingdom that summons them for selfish reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread