Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Well, this version of Hephaestus isn't very intimidating, and I prefer the Familia Myth version.

Been a long time since I've seen ANYONE use that ancient method of lighting a fire.

That's a pretty neat and broken starter cheat skill.

He got a sexy mermaid waifu that quickly? Dang. Even that slime isekai manga made Rimuru wait awhile to find a waifu.

Dex-chan lover
Harvest Crossing power. Sweet.

The cheat to give him the power to pull a humanoid by a thread aside, what kind of dumb mermaid bites bait like that? That was hilarious.

Hephaestus is probably my favorite Greek God. Athena isn't bad either, but Hephaestus I'm pretty sure is the one of the rare few who are never jackasses to humans. Hades is cool too, aside from the kidnapping his wife thing.

Thanks for the chapter!
Surprised that Hephaestus' skill didn't show up. Guess it's auto-self-concealing. Can tell some of the officials are selfish and greedy considering he charged a guide fee for taking MC there and giving a weak spiel about how he's free to do whatever he wants with the land without being asked for taxes or anything, with implication won't receive any help or training either. As for the demon war considering the King's reaction along with it being the 18th summoning (or kidnapping and military conscription,) I have to wonder if the summoned are just seen as war potential to use and abuse while stringing along hope can go home even though know impossible. That and are the demons fighting humanity or just that kingdom, and did the demons start the war or the humans due to a failed attempt to annex land that already had owners? In any case, how did he reel a mermaid in? If he used a hook it would've torn her esophagus up between her resisting and him yanking. Also, he really needs to be more careful of local customs. He fished up one mermaid who now has to be his wife, his home life will be even more hellish if he fishes up another one or two as well!

Dex-chan lover
@Rebelos That particular story raises so many questions. Like, if his spunk landing on the ground is enough to knock up the earth itself, how were these horny idiot gods not constantly making even more random ass kids than we already get stories about? Or, did stuff like that only work because they were gods and if not, how many weird fucking things were made by some random dude beating off and getting it on the earth? Mythology around gods is just the weirdest shit to begin with but it leads to even weirder questions a little too easily.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes, the son of god has curly hair that turn into circular shape near the front and can make things really well
i wonder what that reminds me of
avatars-XOqG2Z4KB8anCeVf-FGMe6Q-t500x500.jpg

Double-page supporter
It's funny to see how the "anti-cliche" setting of "going to another world and gaining a seamless useless ability, but it proves to be the most OP one" became the most cliche setting itself. Regardless, this one looks good to read so far.

So his skill is basically the character on most farming games that can farm a whole fucking acre in just seconds like it's no big deal

Actually isn't the "master of suprimacy" op itself, basically means you can use any weapon/item at it's full potential??

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3

How can you be sure the king gave him land?
"the land does not belong to the kingdom" - "the land is uncultured and unexplored" - that does not sound like it was "bought" by the king for him. That land doesn't belong to anyone in the first place. That is basically the king abandoning him in the wilderness to live or die. MC is honestly too stupid to realize this though.

Fed-Kun's army
So the kingdom that kicked him out apparently forgotten about him and now want to find him. Hah, such strange roundabout way.

Always fond of this type of Isekai. MC is combat incapable (most people think) but is an absolute legend at life skills. Like some mad man in dnd who min-maxed and multi classed for proficiency in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread