Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

@Aech the scan only release 2 chaps together at 2 months each (i don't understand this mentality, since there's other mangas they release monthly, but whatever, not to me argue about, must be a inner motivation to do) so we will need to wait to 24 be made by the author and 22 and 23 by the scan

Group Leader
really hope a decent scan group picks this up where nonames left it cause this has become completely unreadable since chapter 29
I hope you have been enjoying our work. We do our best, even if its mediocre. Thank you for reading it and we hope to display work of your preference.

Dex-chan lover
They should really remove the "Harem" tag from this, as only a side-character has it.

MC doesn't have a Harem yet nor hint of getting one, and majority of the girls around are getting hitched to other guys instead.

They should really remove the "Harem" tag from this, as only a side-character has it.

MC doesn't have a Harem yet nor hint of getting one, and majority of the girls around are getting hitched to other guys instead.
True. I expected this to turn to your usual harem isekai thingy, but turns out MC doesn't have a harem at all

I really liked this until Ch 35+, they really gave the MC the back seat and just does what ever people need and it’s annoying, like further the relationship between him and his wife but there’s just so many characters and new relationships being added, it’s like the MC is just there to serve them at this point. It just kinda getting boring to me. And like let the MC do something in battle, instead of all the other overpowered characters jus appearing behind him, I mean the “ohh this guy is weak and has a bunch of stuff ima do sum to bad” then they just appear behind him, this has happened like 7 times. And the stupid orc is gunna get a wife now too like how many couples are there going to be. Other then that I’ve read it in one sitting and it been pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread