Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
LH screws up translation constantly, you dont even have to go far for examples

ch.8 has three repeat lines

Dex-chan lover
LH not gonna try to work it out with Soseki and co this time around?

IMO LH should really drop a lot of their series and works on maybe 10 that they reaaly like, even this is already quite a huge number.

But anyway, thanks for the translation. Hopefully you continue releasing at this pace until it caught up with raws

Fed-Kun's army
people actually care about who translates what they read and sniping? as long as i can understand it, and it isn't those infamous GTO scans quality, then i'm okay.

@Kuroww normally I don't care which group picks up a series because either there's only one option or I'll choose the one with best quality.

But in this case and a few other manga, LH comes off as incredibly petty. I think 24h is too short to do several chapters, but no way it was a coincidence that they released their version right after some other group did it. Them having stockpiled chapters is the only thing that makes sense, really.

So the attitude of potentially withholding releases and then uploading them just because someone else did is what pisses off people, if they want to continue doing the series that's their right and it's fine. But the timing and crappy excuse makes them look like as assholes

Supporter
Urufue does look more unique but urufu is just wolf with Japanese letters so Wolfé is fine too.

Aggregator gang
let's be honest, "Wolfe" is cringe because it's a name you'd give a dogo, and Urufue is so hard to pronounce that any parent giving that name to their child should be tried in court.

Pg 26. That's Luna, Earth's moon. In an isekai. Immersion: ruined.

LH is all about stockpiling 3+ chapters, then releaseing 2 to mangadex. The first will be release now and then 2nd one will be posted but only open up in like 400 years. The plan is to make people click through to the LH site so they can bombard you with ads. So, every time you see a group scoop LH and force them to waste their stockpiled chapters, be happy.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck man is that a HORRIBLE fucking name "Wolfe" like fucking really??? thats like calling her DOGY aka lazy as fuck for a name and super cringe if thats their actual name

MD@Home
The translation are not even good. At least get a god damn QC if you try to be slick and post more chapter than the other group to try and discourage them.

Hey, Keiszer here! If you have any advice for me in the future, I'd love to hear it! (P.S. I totally agree. I changed it to Urufue, but after 2 minutes of voting, me and the TL decided to keep it as Wolfe... why? I don't know.) (P.P.S. Me and the TL actually did QC all the dialogue of these chapters with me as the PR, after I'd proofread the chapters.)

I see chapter. I read chapter.

I dont really care who translates them as long as its not a crap ton of unedited mtl.

So thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
A little art thing I love is how the mc is drawn just a liiitle bit different than the rest of the wholehearted characters.

Dex-chan lover
Her name should be Luna. Because her white beautifully hair shine on the night like a moon. Wolfe... Pfft.

Contributor
Urufue > Wolfe
Pls
It's like calling direct translating Gintama title or Ghibli char names

Users who are viewing this thread