Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - The Strongest Thread

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't make any sense. Why does a divine beast want to save his murderer?

Dex-chan lover
Husbando for the crazy hero? I wonder what will happen....

Dex-chan lover
@PandaWanka It looks like they’re doing a “memory of the events revisited during downtime”. I’ve seen it a few times. From one chapter to another they skip the conflict to show the results and then the past from where we left off gets discussed by multiple people or is thought back on by one person, thus showing what happened.

Aggregator gang
"You don't need to suffer anymore"
...yeah, nah, yes you do.

It looks like the author really wants this arc to end as soon as possible in order to get back into the whole growing monsters again.

Ah. The fucked up "justice" in every goddamn "innocent MC" manga: the bad guy who commits crimes against life gets bound up and presumably sent to prison... no actual dealing with him. Why leave a demonic person who can wipe out an army alive?

In the next issue: a massive battle ensues, the antagonist escapes and destroys many towns and cities. In later issues, the MC and his team manage to fight and recapture the antagonist, then forgive him in everyone's stead, completely ignoring the crimes and atrocities he committed. The reason? "Friendship and magic".

Dex-chan lover
hey, let's just "tie em up" with magic thread which gonna loose later and letting them go freely kill everyone
sound like a good plan? good plan it is!!!

that's total bs..... like every damn manga out there
did they think those guys are those petty thief? they're killer, literally KILL directly or indirectly

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost at this point, this is just incomprehensible writing. It's definitely not the translation, the manga itself is just off the rails.

im so confused. idk whats a flash back or a flash forward or who's who

Double-page supporter
WTF is going on here, did miss 3 chapters or something?

I feel like I'm missing something and the pace increased ten fold. Hope it's not because the axe is close by.

Users who are viewing this thread