Isekai Furin

Double-page supporter
This is why i cringe at isekai that always goes for royalty or even nobility
They are no fun at all, always stiff.

Gonna check later, the NTR element here is not that hard to get by, but the simple sex scenes takes too much time and for now i feel like there's not gonna be much of a story.

But gotta admit tho i like the art.

To anyone wondering when the fun stuff starts, it'd be around Chapter 7 and lasts till Chapter 9. Given what I saw, it would have been a bad idea for them to do the deed anywhere close to the kingdom...

Since when they actually did get to fuck, they practically wrecked the inn that they were staying at.

Heeee, it would be funny if the female party member is his wife before isekaied

Group Leader
I don't blame the TRL's for dropping this garbage borderline-H shit. Stupid as fuck MC picks a fucking princess despite having chemistry with busty warrior and marry's the fucking princess. THEN starts an affair with busty warrior because horny ass old man? Just go read an NTR hentai instead if yall just want something similar to this shit.

I've done a TL, not scan, of 4 and 5 with an app. Ill keep doing it but its not a 100% accurate. https://justpaste.it/2hiol

@omelette im using gtranslate thats why. I think its get the job done, but a disclaimer is still worth it.
Due to personal reasons im taking a break currently, so expect delays in future tls if you read. Sorry.

@hawkeyebs420 Google translate doesn't actually get the job done. I respect the passion to scanlate, but honestly it would be better to get a Translator who knows japanese rather than use a machine translation. IMO reading raws are better than that.

I don't enjoy NTR and cheating manga, but the idea of having bad choices in romance and marriage is a valid drama plotline, and without resorting to time travel like the k.manhwas, I kind of want to read a serious isekai where MC isn't some ethics saint or harem king and failed in marriage then gets a happy ever after.

That being said, anyone expecting/hoping something plot worthy in this manga should not expect it, because this is pretty trashy and exactly the kind of manga people who dislike cheating avoid. This isn't netorare (other guys stealing protagonist's loved one) because the feeling of jealousy/negative needs to be invoked. This might be netori (MC steals other character's loved one) but netori is also associated with stealing, and since the target character (not the stolen girl, the guy) is not around, I don't think it's netori.

Hmmm This is a tough one. MC best course of options is to talk to his wife but I can't tell if that has already been attempted once before. I will agree that she does come off as someone who only saw the MC for his title and not him so he should divorce. The only thing that sucks is he can't walk away from that relationship without some huge blowback. I will say that when a married couple sleep in entirely different rooms like that for no other reason than just detachment then it is the beginning of the end.

Users who are viewing this thread