Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Limited Condition

Dex-chan lover
Kein is total moron, what does the MC and Japan has ANYTHING to do with his family? unless the former hero was from the same place as MC does.

Dex-chan lover
vzFGKNm.png

action right into ero :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Took the Priest's eyes, not sure about the knight, but the mage turned up on Earth badly hurt.
If you see the 2nd page you can see knight shadow at start and his head which full of blood when mage going to become the " key ", implying he's heavily injured, or dead, but priest prob still alive.

Group Leader
the guys complaining about the 'hero' invading Earth to get stronger and expand the domain of his linneage has never read a history article 💀

Dex-chan lover
So, we're just glossing over the fact that MC's master suddenly became a giantess? Ok...
I'm not. It's the only reason I'm relenting on dropping this trash at this point. I was about to but then.... Well, how about that... :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Wait why is the master so big in these panels?
I really don’t need a new fetish
Think of how you can have every story you want, but the waifus are just bigger. That's the appeal. (And when you're 6'4 gigantor IRL it has a lot).

Users who are viewing this thread