Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 35.2

Dex-chan lover
@Waymastah oh you know...child mortality, lower health standards, more ppl dying early, less-civilized people, the occasional disease outbreak, war, inferior medical tech. just the usual list of things that are far worse back then than now...and this story is probably on the iron age. classical era if we're stretching it a bit. clearly nowhere near medieval, judging by Boros Ash's pantsless ass

Dex-chan lover
Even the loli. EVEN THE LOLI. Wants to get a piece of the action called "Almus". 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Waymastah Child mortality was terrible in those days. This was true even for nobility. If you had one heir, he could die by the time he's 4 and now you're screwed. So you have 3-4 heirs to hedge your bets.

For the more impoverished, more kids meant more hands to help work.

Double-page supporter
Should pump a football team

As long they don't start killing each other

Dex-chan lover
@eng1
It seems author still loyal to history where Royal Incest is normal thing to reduce dispute. Since this is 2D world, let's remove that bad genetic trait magically since this is isekai

Aggregator gang
@Unyamunya Not just that era we still have people getting pregnant at that age even today look at how many teen pregnancy happens each year.
edit: https://www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/index.htm I just google it man that still a lot.

Banned
@MangaRockRefugee : Almus started 12. He is now past 18. Tetra started 10 and is now about 16. There have been 6 years worth of timeskips at last count. Plus a few months here and there.

@Flavor25 : As I've noted a few times... the girls have shrunk since they were younger. They sorta look 12 now, but they looked older at the start... Have confirmed with Yuria, Tetra and Soyon. Yuria's case is the most extreme as in her first appearance she had considerable boobs on her, and in her last appearance they'd all but vanished and even her face had become more childish. Tetra had small breasts shown not long after they arrived at the ruined village... but I noted they were almost entirely gone when she was in her wedding dress and most of the time since (she wears heavy covering there a lot, and the one time she didn't was when she was trying to drug Almus with aphrodisiacs. Soyon had the biggest boobs right at the start, which lasted only until Yuria came along... but she got sidelined as a character for a while and when she came back, she looked younger.

Frankly it is wrecking suspension of disbelief for me.

Ok, I see another "de-aging" problem. The guy at this point should be 15 or 16 right? How come the different between him and his papa are still that of an adult and a child? Is "papa" freakishly tall?

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 bruh you seems to forget our own people in this world also get married and have kiddo around that age in those era
Those era? Try today. My older brother and sister already have their own families and 3rd kid by their age. And no, before you ask, they're still in their 30s today.

Users who are viewing this thread