Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I never understood fighting over your position. Like bruh you still have presumably the fourth highest position in the tribe.

@rabby in the raws there is nothing to see, so they added little black bars to make it was censored
raw : https://kissaway.net/read-isekai-kenkokuki-raw-chapter-46.html

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul Yeah, but why settle for fourth highest when you could have the first highest? Or so the reasoning goes.

I wasn't even aware that she was topless in certain panels until I noticed those black rectangles. 😄

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow To troll us???

@FgoSegul Yah, but you weren't raised in that position. We are first and foremost raised in a society that values position a lot less than in the past. Second, we often aren't raised in a position where we need to worry about getting first or fourth.

If you aren't raised in a position where you had the potential to rule, then you would be less likely to care and have a harder time sympathizing with them.

It's hard for people to accept other views and cultures precisely because it's hard to understand another person's views and values. What we view as important might be silly to others, and in the same way, what they value might seem silly to us.

Dex-chan lover
That horse looks like she would be the main character in a manga called "Reincarnated in Another World as a Horse"

ngl, since the start I was so suspicious of the Mutsio guy since the beginning due to the overused trope that I have been reading when this kind of plot happened. But, so far - He is a swell dude, and hope that he stays like that.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
that's not exactly true. There is a thing about title inheritance - several people can't inherit it at once. What i'm implying - he have fourth highest position at the moment, but he won't have it after his brother succeded the title. Means that his father not in power anymore, and his lineage means much less.

True, he can stay in power if he support new king, but it would be entirely to the decision of the new king. If he would wish, he can even exile/execute him in fear of possible coup.

Generally in inheritance - one gets everything, and everyone else are just nothing. Most of the times they are send away to marry other prominent families to forge diplomatic relationships, aka they would be just diplomatic tools (cause they have bloodline).

It's nothing like "fourth highest position" in the tribe, it's instead "forth place in line for highest position". It's all or nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Gavran: There's not much betrayal on the manga fortunately comparative to its same genre peers, though it's going to be a good change of pace if it does

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a good horse.

I have to wonder how the queen didn't feel there's something extra inside the pillow. That's a huge centipede, not just some 2cm long one.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

Well depending on how stuffed the pillow is , it might be hard to notice.
a really well-stuffed pillow with a harder outer layer can get pretty stiff and could easily hide a 2cm bug considering how bendable the bugs are. ( is not like they are stiff as a stick. )
Add an extra layer for decorations on top of that and you get something that's about as stiff as a shoe, but still comfortable to lay on as it´s still really springy.

Users who are viewing this thread