Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Also:

Screenshot_2024-01-30_at_11.04.29_AM.png
FUCK I DIDNT NOTICE THIS LMAO. Man, Mao can't get mad at him if she wants to join of her own volition now lol

Dex-chan lover
My nigga, she is the "handsome prince" female character archetype, of course she's gonna have short hair.

Spoiled bitches, all of you! You ate well for long enough, with a buffet of big tits and a whole ass muscle girl too. LET US ENJOY A HANDSOME LADY WITH A MODEST BOSOM IN PEACE! YOU!
YOU!...

M I N D L E S S
B A R B A R I A N S!
c20.jpg
I understand your frustation, but don't let the rage take you, brother. We can all share our love for boobs. Big boob lovers like myself also want small boob lovers to have their share. Let there be bosom. Amen.

Dex-chan lover
That bed is not big enough for a foursome...
So 5 people? Yep, it's going to break.

Moa being so Tsundere about this is hilarious. Remember when 4 chapters ago she was threatening to kill the MC? Literally just one fuck and she joins on in, no reservation to fondling or kissing. I wonder if she'll ever explain her reasoning besides "cock game too good", like in the LN. Im guessing Bloom will be joining the growing eternal orgy after her first time too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That bed is not big enough for a foursome...
So 5 people? Yep, it's going to break.
Listen either the force of MC fuckin each girl was gonna break it or the weight of 5 ppl fucking on it was. Either way, that bed was gonna break that night

Dex-chan lover
Please do! I've been waiting to see Karen Bloom-sama get railed 'til her eyes cross...

Dex-chan lover
The first flat character JOINS THE FRAY

HELL YEAH, BREAST DIVERSITY IN A 5-SOME

Double-page supporter
Three is more than enough after that it may still be good but not understandable to audience like me...

Users who are viewing this thread