Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

the spoiler is meme based on one of the plot points. open at your own risk. its a pretty good meme tho so... open it
4xk652.jpg

Apparently the official release is basically at the same spot as this tranlsation so there's that, imo this is getting better but I have to wonder if it'll be ever reach the point where MC isn't just op, it seems like it's heading there with the implication that
the dark god's power is greater than his

ooooooooooooooooooooooookayyyyy
it is not bad, but it aint great either, sooooo its a so-so manga
but the releasing of new chapters is slow, ik ik all manga are like this, BUT STILL!
7c3.jpg

I've actually enjoyed this manga so far. It's not amazing, but what keeps it afloat is Suimei's personality. There are a lot of plot holes and things that just don't make sense or are poorly explained, though. The side characters are tolerable, the art is fine, I've read A LOT worse.

Dex-chan lover
The LN is quite a bit better than the Manga. The Shounen harem tropes are the thing that keeps it from being top tier and feel very tacked in .

The first 10 chapters: Super strong MC, took down a strong monster by himself, showed off some cool stuff and the other world magic sure is far behind.
Every single chapter after that: “We can’t have the MC this strong or the demon army will be annihilated in 2 chapters. So we thrown a bunch of BS on him and make him weak.”
How?
MC’s magic is now useless against the demon because it is not blessed or something by the god/goddess and his arm is also cursed for absolutely no good reason with no way to cure.

It was something that could be good even if it’s generic but then it took a turn for the worse and nothing interesting about it now.

What a disappointment! I thought the mc is realist but this fucker suddenly turned into edgy cringe shit. Author, why you had to ruin the good premise.

Users who are viewing this thread