Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

we finally getting some progress.

its actually much better to read the manga rather than the Light Novel. There's just too much text to it that it doesnt relate to story anymore, you can basically say that every volume, there's like 45% filler explaining things how Magika works and also throw you some chunibyou phrases that doesnt make sense anymore in english translation. Its basically explaining you the how Fire magic works, he says magic and magika is different but in our eyes, it just a freaking flame thrower.

Dex-chan lover
It's alive! Thanks for the upload! It's been so long since I've read the LN, Idek what's happening anymore, lol.

Dex-chan lover
This manga would be a lot cooler if they actually utilized the MC's uniqueness in this world more. Also would be better if they stopped writing about Lefille, I can't be bothered to care about her.

I mean the mc is decent in comparison to most
but like
it just keeps getting more and more boring

since it seems like this being redropped again can like a group stick to translating titles

I'm crazy or is this like the second or third manga version of this novel? I feel like I'm going crazy and read a previous manga version where the characters looked older instead of barely teens.

Ah, I can't continue where I left off. Just can't remember who is this generic MC. Had to re-read from start...

Arigato, @Kyuusarii i've been waiting to read this manga for a long time now and seeing that you translated this manga even for a short period, i truly enjoyed it, thank you (≧∇≦)/

Interesting at first but becoming more and more cliche as the story goes on especially the fight of the demon against lefille and mc. Imma drop dis.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see an Isekai where they use a once in a century ritual to summon a hero, but he flatly refuses, tells them how rude it is to randomly summon unwilling people, and just teleports back after a short brawl leaving the world doomed.

I really like this manga, although it is very cliche some of the fight scenes were pretty interesting and its got great potential. The magic system is OVERLY cliche though, I hope this story continues to get updated by the translators as this is quite the treat to read.

Users who are viewing this thread