Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 62.1 - Intermission

Rabbit girl get.

Rarely do I enjoy a harem manga but this is far better than all those other dense protags and 1-dimensional heroiness.

Dex-chan lover
A bit rough to read on some pages, but still nice to get a new chapter. It's especially nice to see them resting after a conflict. Even demon lords need rest every now and then.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bluedudu Maybe is because she is too young for him to felt nervous, maybe is because he finally got a little used to talking to people/girls, or maybe author decided it would look cooler this way.

In any case, bunny girls are a treasure and they must be protected so I approve this.

Thanks for the chapter, Translator-dono!

Double-page supporter
The manga makes horn look like a teenager when she's really only 12 years old it should of followed the light novel where she actually does look like a kid 😂

Double-page supporter
@TheFlash080 Her race all look like a kid, they stop aging at 12. So based on her race characteristics she is already an adult, the guild master is the same but she is about 30 if i remember right and they live for a long time but cant remember the specifics

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Bunny girl. Check
Elf. Check
Holy girl. Check
Cat girl. Check
Demon girl. Check
Dark-skinned girl. Check

Where is my fox girl, tho?

Users who are viewing this thread