Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Abstinence Attack (5)

Thanks for the chapter!
Too bad this is all very tiny :(
Good world building tho, more rules to it that make sense.
I fill that all this concept could turn into a really nice RPG for sure... without the fun part tho...

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

This one progress quite slowly (but not as intense as 1 day progress can reach 50-100 long ass W/LN chapter), so enjoy the art in the mean while...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Too bad this is all very tiny :(
Good world building tho, more rules to it that make sense.
I fill that all this concept could turn into a really nice RPG for sure... without the fun part tho...
This. I prefer a manga with a lot of rules than a manga where the characters can just do whatever they please just because.
If the MC breaks a few rules, I'm fine with that as long as there is an explanation of why he can and not just "because he's the MC".
Brain dead manga like that rarely lasts long.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

=============================

I actually like this series a lot and not only because of the seggs (which is a bonus in my opinion), but because it has a LOT of details and it's even more detailed and developed than the anime.
The anime was waaaaay too rushed, specially at the very last minutes of the last episode where they presented the rest of the waifus like "here is the rest of them, deal with it".

Too bad we have to wait a whole new month for just a couple of pages.
The mangaká should make each chapter a little longer.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm kind of fine with the slow pace of the manga. I feel like every action and plot point is planned and thought out, it gives the reader something to look forward to. The MC has cheats, but they don't make him a god that comes acrossed a problem on one page and then simply snaps his fingers to solve that problem on the next page.

Dex-chan lover
The slow pace is the staple of this manga, always has been.
And holy hell the economy has to be more fucked up in this world than in Skyrim.
Whole parties get wiped even before basic building materials are dropped from monsters.
How are people not in rags and living in mud huts? Wait, let me guess, quality packed mud is a deeper level mob drop.
Is this the Kamidori universe?

Dex-chan lover
AFAIK, mangas that are adapted from novels are always monthly releases. I read the novel up to the latest chapter but even there I think there was like 1 chapter in the past 2-3 years, its sad.

The slow pace is the staple of this manga, always has been.
And holy hell the economy has to be more fucked up in this world than in Skyrim.
Whole parties get wiped even before basic building materials are dropped from monsters.
How are people not in rags and living in mud huts? Wait, let me guess, quality packed mud is a deeper level mob drop.
Is this the Kamidori universe?
You just grind lower floors man. Theres no reason to try to rush things.

Users who are viewing this thread