Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 82 - Amber (1)

Dex-chan lover
...man, just imagine those amber stones resting on her chests... It would be a sight to sore eyes.
My man, you can replace "those amber stones" with various other things and you'd easily get similar or even better enjoyment.

Should I... buy it? I might not have a choice!!
Understandable. Your d*ck wouldn't give you much choice regarding these matters.

Dex-chan lover
t28-Py-Z2-Imgur.jpg

MAN, just imagine certain accessories resting on her nips....

Man, I really love and enjoy this series, but how come chapters are so short?? It wasn't like this during the first chapters.. Feels like story is progressing way too slow, but it is because chapters are too short 😪

Dex-chan lover
That spread with the bridge was so pretty and serene. That being said, I get the aim was just to show off the trio, but it's a bit weird seeing a stone bridge without that guard wall thingie to stop people from falling.

And yeah, just buy that necklace, your girl loves it and you're making a bunch of money from that trip anyway. And while you're at it, also buy her a coat like wtf why are you so stingy with your harem.

Dex-chan lover
That spread with the bridge was so pretty and serene. That being said, I get the aim was just to show off the trio, but it's a bit weird seeing a stone bridge without that guard wall thingie to stop people from falling.

And yeah, just buy that necklace, your girl loves it and you're making a bunch of money from that trip anyway. And while you're at it, also buy her a coat like wtf why are you so stingy with your harem.
Because it's not just some simple cloth turned into a coat, but a Coat, made from monster drops. He maintains a certain level of funds in pocket as emergency cash, and the rest gets spent as soon as it's earned, basically. This mirror and amber combo is basically his first real foray into money-making that isn't subsistance level or cheating out slave fees.

Users who are viewing this thread