Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 87 - Cassia (4)

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone knows some good eroge where you go dungeon crawling/climbing? On top of my head I remember some Rance games, Big Bang Age, Wizard Climber, and Bunny Black. Reading this manga makes me want to play games like that.

Dex-chan lover
i see, i don't have the attention span to read light novels, if there is translations out there (Tho some ppl have complained about some pov novels being badly paced or so, or the story being disjointed? tho i guess for the most part this is straightforward in focusing on this one chara and his companions as opposed to suddenly switching to another cast halfway across like Dropped/Purification isekai is lol)

i think i did watch some of the anime but never finished it but i imagine unless the last couple eps just time skipped forward i think it mostly focused on roxanne and sherry tho it did show the rest? of his harem in an earlier ep and then treated the rest as a flashback or so idk it's been a while
well i didnt watch the anime too, it just someone share the last episode footage with all harem member (other than Roxane and sherry) when asked answer how the anime get fast paced in middle and introduce rest of harem early and yeah the LN kind pain of ass to read for this one
Catgirl, then dragonoid, then elf.
ah forgot there catgirl first

well i didnt watch the anime too, it just someone share the last episode footage with all harem member (other than Roxane and sherry) when asked answer how the anime get fast paced in middle and introduce rest of harem early and yeah the LN kind pain of ass to read for this one

ah forgot there catgirl first

The anime doesn't really end with all the girls, its a flash forward essentially showing what could happen. If there was a S2, it'll just pick up with teaching Sherry how to become a blacksmith.

Dex-chan lover
Only if you give him your daughter... Even wifey is wholeheartedly welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread