Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Party 1

Aggregator gang
Sometimes big ass tiddies make the girls look disproportionate and they aren't as sexy as they seem to be, but there are some tiddies that just make you lose your mind just by watching them even when clothes covered. And that is what happens here with Roxanne's tiddies. Damn no wonder MC was so anxious to get her....

Dex-chan lover
Roxxane is a miracle, now to wait till he grinds enough cash to buy a house and Sherry.

Dex-chan lover
dang they look so cute together wearing that cap that covers the ear.
dont crucify me idk what it is called.

Contributor
Isekai as a genre wouldn't be so trashy if this type of story were the norm. It's done tastefully and is obviously wish fulfillment, but there's an appeal.

Dex-chan lover
@Operatix: They are not mutually exclusive. You can find rape sexy for all I care, doesn't make it any less tasteless. I know that this is supposed to be wish-fulfillment bs, but I don't get the need for every one of those to include slavery. Is the author implying that the MC is so pathetic that he has to be in a position of authority to be able to have sex? Or is this done in order for pathetic people to be able to relate to it? In either case it simply rubs me the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
You can say what you want but calling this rape is more than exaggerating, get your stuff together. I don't like rape, I don't want to see it. Rape is bad, the thought of it makes me feel bad.
This here, it's sweet, started with unease, but is now only sweet, why should anyone get a bad feeling out of it.
Saw the same comments the last 3 chaps, what are you lot even still doin here if you don't enjoy the part the story focuses on.

Dex-chan lover
@Operatix: I didn't call this rape, I said that you may find rape sexy for all I care, as an example that sexy and tasteless are not mutually exclusive. You may find this "sweet", however it is sex slavery at the end of the day. She doesn't really have the option to say no, she is his slave and is well aware what purpose he bought her for primarily. So this is not as far from rape as you make it out to be.
I can read something even if I find ideas in it to be repulsive. I just don't think the author should have added in the repulsive bits.

Geez guys.. No matter what you think.. It's rape.

She is a slave, and have no power to go against her master, so it's definitely rape.

It's just a fiction entertainment.. Let's just move on and enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
@bimmm: Not necessarily, at least you cannot conclude that for certain from what we are given as information, although I am inclined to think the probability is high that she has sex with him just because of the fact that she is his slave and not because she actually wants to have sex with him.
It is not rape if she actually wants to have sex with him, obviously one cannot tell for sure since she is his slave, so even if she didn't want to she would most likely not say anything. Pretty sure the author is treading on the boundary on purpose to appeal to a larger audience.

@criver Just think that... If she was not a slave, what MC would have to do in order to have sex with her?

Talk? Get to know her? Become someone she trust? Pay her?

Did he do anything of that?

No! He just calls her to sit next to him and start to have sex.

If it's not rape, I don't know what is it.

Dex-chan lover
@bimmm: As I said, the probability that she had sex with him because she is his slave and not because she actually wanted to have sex with him is high.
However there is no definitive evidence that the opposite is not true. The author specifically didn't include a scene of her struggling, where the MC would have to use his authority to subdue her. I think this is done specifically so he can appeal to a larger audience. People that get off on rape can interpret this as rape, while people that are repulsed by it, can delude themselves that this is consensual sex, like Operatrix who believes this to be a "sweet" moment between the MC and his slave. If the author wanted to make sure that this is rape, he could have just done it ShindoL style. This is obviously not the case.
As for your question - he did pay her even if somewhat indirectly, she knew very well the possible alternative if somebody else bought her, that doesn't excuse him obviously. The MC tries to be "gentle", he does ask "can I" even if I would argue that this is just to appease his conscience and that she knows she can't really refuse him. Is the whole thing morally dubious? Sure. A person with moral standards would not have sex with her, until he makes sure it is her sincere feelings - meaning that he will make sure that she doesn't have the status of his slave when this does happen.
Rape has a pretty clear definition, so even if you deem this rape, you do not have enough evidence to back up your statement. The author made sure of that.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't rape. If you want to call it something, it's abuse of authority, but I wouldn't call it rape, as it seems pretty consensual.

If it was rape, the girl (or guy, if their roles were reversed) would have a noticeable aversion to the act, and we'd have though bubbles saying "No, no, no, stop, I don't want this, etc.". You "could" say she is being coerced into this, but she did accept becoming his slave, with all that entails, and I'm pretty sure the slaves in THIS universe can refuse a master.....I think (Could be confused with another isekai where it is possible).

But as Criver mentionned (Which I just read), there are a few grey zones that the author seems to have left to the interpretation of his readers. =/

@criver Right, I understand and accept your arguments.

Let's just say this:

99% chances to be rape
1% chances to be not rape (she was just shy and concent the sex)

abusing your authority to coerce someone into sex is rape. Example: hold a gun to a persons head and tell them to have sex with you, tell them to act like they're willing. That's rape. MCs threat is implied(perhaps unintentionally) and the consequenses of refusing sex might not be as immediate as a gunshot but we all saw what happens to slaves that are abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777: Note that she didn't "accept" becoming his slave, she has no say in this matter really, it's all about profit. She was simply merchandise. It's also pretty obvious that the MC wouldn't have accepted a no for an answer if we base this on his thoughts in earlier chapters. As I see it she simply settled for the lesser of the two evils, and would most likely not have sex with the MC if she wasn't his property. Also refusing her master would obviously have consequences. There's no reason to antagonize somebody that literally owns you, if you know he'll have his way either way, and if you are aware that unless you get lucky he'll own you for the rest of his life.
I don't get why people praise the MC when it's obvious he's pretty self-serving and morally corrupt. I get that this is fictional, but the idea is to also be able to relate to the MC, which is honestly very hard to do.

@Nioni1991: Dat profile pic.

Users who are viewing this thread