Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 26 - Conference of Two Nations

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Finally the MC gets to be a final boss in a DQ game.
Thanks for chap
So what exactly was that happening on the saint's side? Due to the long gaps between updates I completely forgot the native nation side. All I remember is that goth loli is from some fighting game.
At the start she was losing against the witch, until she was able to get to a stalemate state, but saw that the people were getting the short end of the stick while the church and the nobles were being nuisance due to infighting and corruption, so she decided to ally with the witch to take over the north part of the kingdom by killing everyone with power (I believe she is being brainwashed but idk).

This is also the first time we see the veiled lady.

On the side of the elves nothing is happening, because they are elves.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
So what exactly was that happening on the saint's side? Due to the long gaps between updates I completely forgot the native nation side. All I remember is that goth loli is from some fighting game.

Ngl I agree with mc they were trying to exploit them to the fullest. With little to nothing to offer in the name of 'entire city' for shared management it was a scam😂
not fighting game but DnD type game that way she always say roll the dice, as for sort summary, the witch win after repeated dice roll and stat reset, the witch persuasion win winning roll made the Saint less hostile and somehow join force leading to massacre higher up in church in said area, the one who killed mainly corrupt priest and its ilk while leaving the good one like the commander brainwashed using manipulated roll (basically GM didnt throw the dice but decide the result)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I always forget that aside from his primary generals, Takuto generally looks like primordial evil with a bit of a shape that can make most go crazy just by looking at him.
Anyway, this chapter reminded me of that ukrainian guy saying "we need more bullets, bigger weapons" while jiggling his ass.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Any novel reader here? Can someone spoiler me about erakino? I wonder if she Will be enemy,Ally, or neutral to MC in the future ? (also i forget the grammar, before "the future" what word the correct one? It or In? Thanks forward)

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Dope af!
image.png
NGL it reminded me of this
Tonberry_1.png

Dex-chan lover
not fighting game but DnD type game that way she always say roll the dice, as for sort summary, the witch win after repeated dice roll and stat reset, the witch persuasion win winning roll made the Saint less hostile and somehow join force leading to massacre higher up in church in said area, the one who killed mainly corrupt priest and its ilk while leaving the good one like the commander brainwashed using manipulated roll (basically GM didnt throw the dice but decide the result)
You should probably spoiler that.
But wow other games getting outta hand

Users who are viewing this thread