Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
@Morose
My thoughts exactly.
"Justice" is not the rookie's goal. He was blinded by zealotry and didn't think of making strategic decisions.

Then again, the "witches" being a state secret - or something of that level - he didn't have all the information to make a sane decision anyway. I'm not sure how he would have reacted had he known about monsters able to bring disaster to a nation. Would he have turned into a coward? Or would he have doubled down on the blind charge? I highly doubt he would have been able to do a peaceful retreat as the captain was trying to.

Fed-Kun's army
Are the chapters divided into mini chapters by decimals or is that a translation group thing meant to divide chapters?

Dex-chan lover
she explains that the land is cursed, she explains this is a save haven for the elfs
but since she defended against knight she is now evil ^^

When expierence meet religous blindness you receive this result.
He made his decision because he thought he was the better knight then the more expierence one. And got blinded by his own religous feelings and that the older knight isnt doing what he expect him to.

Interesting that she has this power even through we learn at the beginning that she is rather weak, because of the system this nation uses. Will be interesting with the Bug Queen and the more troublesome Hero units. And how good his commanding abilities will be to control those hero units. Atou seems to be complete submissive to him. (submissive isnt the right word, cant come up with a better one)

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman if it's not naturally divided like that, it's actually against Mangadex policy. Check the raws to see if it is or not, and if it isn't, report it.

Dex-chan lover
its actually more comical this dumbass did what he did knowing he had a wife and child that he was thinking about early on LMAO

@Stalkerman From what I believe, the publishers of manga do that kind of thing, not the translators, although this isn't always the case. Looking at the raws, it seems like the publishing company is doing this.

Overzealous people is stupid when they don't have ability to judge the situation is in their favor or not.

Double-page supporter
@benai she is weak but is still a "hero" unit. They are still at the level of wiping out a squadron by themselves at the lowest level, so a bunch of normal foot soldiers and only 2 holy knights will not be able to scratch her. If she meets another hero, however, that'll be a different story

@gagegageha
I looked at the raws for the next chapters of this and find it very damn satisfying BTW

The guy who really wanna fight so bad, got all of them killed and i was like "YESSSSS REMEMBER NOW ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT FOR TAKING ACTION FOR YOUR DAMN SELF AND GOT EVERYONE KILLED YESSSSSSSS I HOPE YOU SUFFER MORE!!!" *ahem* anyways yeah they all got killed in a satisfying way hehehe and i really want to see the english translation cause i just only read it through images xD

Aggregator gang
Young blood made a bad call. A hot blood fool. Your comrades deaths are on you.

Man, I wish they hurry up with the translation but that is a mere wish. Anyways, at least we are getting this much.
Thanks for the translation.

Wait a minute I thought they weren't that powerful, that's why they had to turtle strat?

@coldb7 They haven't actually fought anyone for real, have they? It could be a they're much more powerful in their base forms than it initially appears.

SGR

Double-page supporter
In all lines of work you get those fresh-outa-uni zealous morons, who just wouldn't know a job well done if it bit them by the ballsack. Some never grow out of that phase. Uncompromising, devoted to their ideas of what shit should be like, constantly questioning your decisions cause they're not kosher enough for them. And worst of all: UNWILLING TO LEARN.

I feel ya, paladin mate, I feel ya.

Users who are viewing this thread