Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
as far as isekai MC's motivation it's probably one of the better ones, i'd do the same if i was him

Can we talk about how the man got 556 level-ups and, aside from Resistance, got a total of 538 stats points between three stats?
I get that Resistance went up ludicrously high but wtf, why did his other stats get so shafted?

If the gods are looking after people with abilities so you dont abuse them, wouldn’t enslaving a god be exactly such a abuse. I can only imagine what’ll happen to him once he gets back to earth

I'd just be super excited and be like " Ima get me a big ass dog and some insanely rare monster pets". But that's just cringe to automatically think that the first thing he must have is a harem of enslaved girls. Isn't that kinda, y'know, evil? I didn't expect such a creepy/sleazy personality from that cute face of his. I was just expecting like a Fenrir/griffon/fairy pokemon or something.

@Lilabun agreed, id mostly just want to look for the coolest monsters I could find, and if the chance came about, some cool companions(WITH THEIR CONSENT)
this mc seemed quite dull at the start and now he's fixated on enslaving girls for his harem? what a dumb random personality change with no thought behind it from the author

Aggregator gang
Oh god this got rape vibes now... "Ima make a harem with my ability that lets me force anyone I want to be in my harem of slaves " ... Crap

@LordFreezer069 If you'd like some guesses....

1. He's a monster tamer, his stats are meant to be shit compared to someone else with a similar level.

2. Its a rng system like Fire Emblem. Based on your growths you can gain 0-2 points in every stat. (Or I suppose in this case 0-6 minimum? If you divide his gained resistance by the levels he gained he gained roughly 5.11 per level.) So in this case he has a especially good growth in resistance but nothing else. There are a lot of possible reasons for that, being from earth(no skill in magic but largely immune?), tamer being only good as a magic tank?, personal ability of his. Who knows.

He has his shit wayyyyy out of order,
1st: you get the money
2nd: you get the power
3rd: THEN you get the bitches
thats going to bite him in the ass if you tries to do something like that. Maybe the god sponsoring him is some guy out for revenge.

Dex-chan lover
That dumb goddess thinks she can escape a Master Ball, at best she will come along with the ride and worst be sent to the pc to rot.

Users who are viewing this thread