Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - In the Fortress City (Cont.)

Dex-chan lover
This is really good. I like the occasional fantasy story with gritty realism. Please continue to update.

Supporter
@jackty89 Honestly, anything along the lines of not killing/stealing. If he's only a ass that would be good enough. But for now, the dwarf of the inn looks better to me. He may be a bit lecherous and harsh, but you could argue he's preventing them to jump to the adventure train too light heartily.

@Owyn "wow, they partied with literal Trusty Patches 😂"

The summary for Patches, from the Dark Souls wiki:

"Patches returns with his deceiving ways to trick you into losing your life and treasures, but will eventually sell you some good cleric gear and other useful items."

So, let's check it off: He looks like Patches. We just know he is gonna get them killed for sure. And he has cleric gear on hand.

Yep, I'm not betting against you on that association. This guy is straight out of DS. :p

Well, at least we have a holy knight on hand, right?
tumblr_n4est4jJMC1smhvo9o1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
@LuckySevens Given the rest of the description of the sword history, I have a strong suspicion that it is actually a Holy Avenger. Since that sword in old school would always just seem like a +2 longsword unless wielded by a Paladin. Which she maybe isn't yet, but rather wants to be? (She's too weak?).
Chapter three had the sword pretty clearly listed as a Holy Grand Saint Sword at least. (I think some editions might demand the sword be"unlocked to its full potential" through some deed or other).

Fed-Kun's army
"Adventurers put their lives on the line"
What a good joke.
These guys are pathetic.

Double-page supporter
Good grief how fucking pathetic this fucking MC is. Fucking hell!

Yeah.. that monk looks pretty suspcious plus there's many stories of monks being evil masterminds just to collect faith..

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton considering this seems to stem more from 5e than 3.Xe, it's probably a weapon that requires attunement, which can either be time spent with the weapon, or a required minimum level.

@Kazumaik it's worse since 5e technically doesn't require people to actually be similar to alignment as their god, as is the case for clerics in 3.5e... This boi has never seen a D&D meme.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst I'd say a whole lot of it so far has stemmed from 1ed or maybe 2ed rather than anything else. But let's just call it "a heavily house-ruled campaign" since it probably is. XD

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, HOLY SHIT, wasn‘t he bullied in school? Didn‘t he just get some info bout the god? He‘s way too trusting, and I can alrdy see the betrayal

Users who are viewing this thread