Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Black Wolves' Attack (cont.)

Dex-chan lover
@Reshfan Yeah, I just went with that version since it was the one the Ohio in the credits page was taken from.

Dex-chan lover
It is only now that he notices that he hasn't seen his sister. In the village she's supposed to be in...

His int must be 1 as well.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to surrender.

As for the "Pantry"... meat would only be found (Theory, don't quote)

Dex-chan lover
Shitty author, making a 13 page chapter of something obvious that should have been addressed earlier.

Double-page supporter
I mean, he already knew the villagers were hiding something, and then goes and asks why they're attacking? Dude, what the fuck is wrong with your brains? Can you fucking use them for once in your useless life?

Fed-Kun's army
Now I'm starting to think if his INT is actually (negative) -17, and he's just a brain dead idiot.
It was pretty obvious that what's in that building was important regarding the attacks.

Dex-chan lover
God, so far mc is pretty damn unlikeable with his broken record Sana complex and zero IQ actions, can already see him fall for literally every shit in the story because 'gOtTa fInD saNA'

Users who are viewing this thread