Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Loving the series. Thanks for the translation Lorexen and all you awesome dudes and dudettes! Really loving how reasonable Asagi's power level is. I really hope that he is becoming like humanly stronger later on, but not overpowered. I really love the pacing too. Slow, but not devoid of lovely fluff. For me, something like this is better than fast-paced stories hard-packed with action

Oh, and I read the Author knows this translation. So, Author-shi, if you read this, just know that your work is appreciated and is loved by many. Including me :D

I hope someday I can buy your manga. But I currently cannot since I'm also still trying to make ends meet. I was a NEET for 8 years after getting dropped out of high school bcs of some really cruel accusations of something I didn't do, and it traumatised me. Been a few months since I finally got back on my own feet. So, yeah, I'm sincerely sorry I can only read without paying a penny :(

My "necessary words"
🤔 What, no daggers between the waifu and the gold digger?
🤤 In the mind of a starving artist, all his characters must think about their stomach first. (I can agree to that, that's one reason why so many parents don't want their kids to be artists and be a Master of ... instead)
🤔 What's the name of that carry? (On that last panel)

Users who are viewing this thread