Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
We have been waiting on this group to enger the forest and meet him, for literal months IRL.

It is one thing I hate about slow releasing manga. When they stretch the plot out, it feels like there is barely anything happening!

Dex-chan lover
We have been waiting on this group to enger the forest and meet him, for literal months IRL.

It is one thing I hate about slow releasing manga. When they stretch the plot out, it feels like there is barely anything happening!
And you need to wait even longer, because:

The soldiers were unable to pass through the forest because of the heavy snow, so they wait on the nearby town until it's good to go.

It's kinda sad, but the manga author clearly wants to stretch this encounter as long as possible by stuffing mundane things for like 90% of every chapter, which is kinda ridiculous...

Dex-chan lover
And you need to wait even longer, because:

The soldiers were unable to pass through the forest because of the heavy snow, so they wait on the nearby town until it's good to go.

It's kinda sad, but the manga author clearly wants to stretch this encounter as long as possible by stuffing mundane things for like 90% of every chapter, which is kinda ridiculous...
That's kinda my problem with this. Author wants SOL fluff, author also wants a serious story. Neither are being delivered in a satisfying way.

Dex-chan lover
I like the manga in theory but the development is so goddamn slow especially for a fucking monthly im dying here

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in this thread:
dgyxsxb-9c0d1037-94e7-464f-8cc7-acce592bc94b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! Once a week, huh? Surprised not a complete ban, animals having alcohol aside XD (what's worse, drunk Koa or drunk on 'power boosts' Fel?)

He should've made a non fermented/normal 'grape juice' one without alcohol

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So who the hell control the weather there?
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
lol they never noticed that nature is going back to somewhat normal seasons
Tbf they've prolly lived for years under the kings rule they might not even know what 'seasons' are other than in old literature like that one knight's diary that his grandpa left behind but either way other than magic i imagine they prolly aren't prepped against other nature stuff lol
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So who the hell control the weather there?
@.@...
it was 'normal' originally but that stone the king has apparently suppressed all the weather ?

Users who are viewing this thread