Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So, either they fulfill the quota, or the female students will be treated as sex slaves for the soldiers. Boy, as mass-isekai stories go, this one presents a group with the dodgiest of ethics. Of course, that isn't to say that isekais where only one person was teleported had a government didn't have moral compasses that went in every direction aside from north. That aside, I can give this a shot.
Yea I though that it's like Astro King just less scummy.
Also, how bad was Astro King, really? I never heard of that one.

Dex-chan lover
Trash ... checking the raw chapter 2, Why no transform girls in monsters girls/succubus by desobey or steal stats (age span, char) or become goblins ... meh only sexual slaves and r*pe? The premise is meh, they are now sexual slaves attached at an aventurer, doing sex everynight =/

Last edited:
The ability to cut whatever you think you can is a very interesting idea, his limit is his mana and his imagination, he should be able to cut concepts and abstract idea, he can possibly cut out the [slave] in the girl’s class

Double-page supporter
Why don't they just put the same curses into men? Aren't the girls also got powers?
He summon them to kill monsters.
For that purpose he need them powerful as he can to fight.
the strength are determined buy their job and unique skill as he said at the page 36, first panel.
If he gives them the slave job the same way he did for the women the strength will be halved or even more.
it would kill the all point of why he summoned them if he does that.

Women probably can have unique skill but their class is locked at slave.
That how he has absolute control over other women, and their partner by proxy.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
"We kidnapped you but
We gave you
  • food
  • shelter
  • weapons
  • and a bride
Now fight to the death for us in our never-ending war"
can help but seeing a parallel with a certain extremist group...

P.S : The summoned women get rekted in the deals, but for a for heroic summoning the terms are pretty goods for the guys compared to others isekais stories

Double-page supporter
So, either they fulfill the quota, or the female students will be treated as sex slaves for the soldiers. Boy, as mass-isekai stories go, this one presents a group with the dodgiest of ethics. Of course, that isn't to say that isekais where only one person was teleported had a government didn't have moral compasses that went in every direction aside from north. That aside, I can give this a shot.

Astro king : almost the same but
  • you give out directly the summoned women to the soldier
  • and give s*x worker maid from this isekai to the summoned men instead

Dex-chan lover
It's nice when a manga just shows how bad it is in the first chapter. So betting that this will go for like 10-12 chapter before becoming so uninteresting that it will be closer and closer to hentai before getting axed. Unless this gets dropped by translators first.

Group Leader
That world's people can't get reproduce with each other so they summon swaths of people in. The girls that are transferred are magically lobotomized to remove their sentience then have trains run on them to get them pregnant. The guys that are summoned are given skills to raid dungeons for resources and are put in basically a commune where they're given maids to have sex with whenever until they're bought by one of the guys.

Dex-chan lover
That world's people can't get reproduce with each other so they summon swaths of people in. The girls that are transferred are magically lobotomized to remove their sentience then have trains run on them to get them pregnant. The guys that are summoned are given skills to raid dungeons for resources and are put in basically a commune where they're given maids to have sex with whenever until they're bought by one of the guys.
I actually looked it up and read it.

Fed-Kun's army
I've read some trash, but I think this is the trashiest thing I've read in a good long while. Just completely despicable.

Users who are viewing this thread