Isekai ni Teni Shitara Yama no Naka datta. Handou de Tsuyo Sayori mo Kaitekisa o Erabi Mashita - Ch. 25.5

Dex-chan lover
nR7aoWe.png

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused, did I miss something? Jin is the brother, but the person they show under control of the blonde girl is the friend right? Our MC is still avoiding them. But he has the double mole under his eye like MC did in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused, did I miss something? Jin is the brother, but the person they show under control of the blonde girl is the friend right? Our MC is still avoiding them. But he has the double mole under his eye like MC did in the first chapter.
The blonde people are the sister's friends. The female friend created a fake puppet version of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I re-read the beginning, and I figured it out. When Jin was properly introduced to the world, he received a new look, so it was the same for his sister and her friends, the blonde people. The summoned people are able to choose their powers, and the younger sister, who apparently had a crush on Jin, chose to have a magic doll clone thing of original Earth Jin as one of her "powers".

Dex-chan lover
did i miss something?
Nope, you're not missing anything. This .5 chapter is about sis and co's side while Jean is doing whatever he's doing in Canum. The "Jin" here is not our Jean (MC), just a puppet the blonde girl used using her skill (from the lightball) cause she's so in love with him but he's not "here" so it's not real human.

This chapter corresponds with ch 47 of the WN btw

Dex-chan lover
Nani the fuck?
The sister isn't the only one psycho.
If anyone gonna be his waifu, it's gonna be Ash!
Also, im happy to learn that sis gonna die soon 😏
But does that apply to Jin?
No right since he just caught up with that lightball's mistake.
Also, I can't wait for that lightball to find out that they fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
Nani the fuck?
The sister isn't the only one psycho.
If anyone gonna be his waifu, it's gonna be Ash!
Also, im happy to learn that sis gonna die soon 😏
But does that apply to Jin?
No right since he just caught up with that lightball's mistake.
Also, I can't wait for that lightball to find out that they fucked up.
I think the short life stuff only applies to their former lives in Japan

Dex-chan lover
Fairly sure they are saying that there are 2 jins, now. One that randomly appeared at the mountains, and another that was created as a result of a wish/power requested to the gods from one of the heroes.

If you care about continuity of consciousness, it is a bit up in the air whether the continuous consciousness is the one in the mountains, the one given as a power, the one still in japan, or neither of them. My guess would be that there is either one in japan, or that guy spontaneously teleported into mountains - but for the latter odds are that transmigration is a hickup in your consciousness anyway.

If all you care about is the id, ego, superego, ood, personality, memories, identity, or whatever - and not about the continuity - then there are literally 2 jins in this world now (because this was described as a "puppet that can read memories", meaning it is all that matters to be a person - makes sense since otherwise her blessing would not fulfill what she asked for and the gods wouldn't be divine or gods). Identical in all aspects from the onset, and only diverging from what they acquired and experienced from thereon.
So arguably the one that is a slave to the heroine is the most "true" jin, since he presumably lacks all those divine blessings, life-changing experiences, and freedom, that our jin has. In conclusion, this manga follows a fake.

Users who are viewing this thread