Isekai no Senshi toshite Kuni ni Manekareta kedo, Kotowatte Heishi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Shita

The orc is the main hero in this one.
Rest are there to only accentuate his talents.

why would someone decide not to become a warrior but soldier instead,why would he serve someone when he is isekaid..
now thats a weird plot

Dex-chan lover
The art is as awful as https://mangadex.org/title/15946/gun-ota-ga-mahou-sekai-ni-tensei-shitara-gendai-heiki-de-guntai-harem-wo-tsukucchaimashita

Fed-Kun's army
@phoenixtear not all people brain goes "yaay, I got summoned to isekai! Time to do the mainstream, adventuring~"

This time, it's more like "admiration at the first sight" and "I wanna be cool like him".

If people were asked "what will you do when you got to isekai and got the title of something like 'hero'?" there will be many different answer to that like "I want to live a slow life" "I want to make a harem and impregnate many women" "I purely want to explore the world"... not all people want the same "explore this fantasy world with a nice status"

Dex-chan lover
@AsakaraYoruto you're right. Most people wouldn't play the role of a hero. I'd definitely travel for some time and then live somewhere far away from civilization.

@phoenixtear those warriors also serve someone. even the heroes in other stories are serving someone. The only isekai where the MC is serving no one are the slow life isekai stories.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler I'd be too lazy for that. Besides I'm not that interested in magic. QoL magic would be all I'd need when it comes to magic. (especially earth magic would be helpful)

Wow, this manga is really bad. Another beta mc. He couldnt defend his orc friend nor could he stand up against his superior for the injustice even tho having the Power to do so. Reasoning by "i cant be shortsighted" lmaoooo. Not sure how this kind of mangas are getting green lights but seeing this makes more grateful for truly good mangas i guess.

I guess this is a good example of why they gift Isekai protagonist's with powers... because otherwise watching them be weak and fail can be sort of boring. Maybe they will come up with something to do with premise in time, but will it survive that long.

Man, watching this wussy side character is getting boring. When does the MC finally make an appearance?

Users who are viewing this thread