Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Roaming Kuroichi

Dex-chan lover
Not really too fond of videogame-themed isekais, but this one's pretty neat. It's basically an isekai version of Stardew Valley :D

Dex-chan lover
His wish of having a waifu is getting fulfilled it seems... but the God said that he'll find a place where there are no humans.....

Not just one spider but dozens of them that will grow bigger than a human.
Straight nightmare fuel.

Dex-chan lover
Ok Ok Ok hold up my dude. The army of dogs is one thing but the army of godamn potato loving spiders..

Banned
A perfectly ordinary farm with perfectly ordinary giant spider walkways suspended in the air and perfectly ordinary wolves dogs engaging in monogamy...

... and now A Wild Waifu Appears.

I'm not ashamed to say that I read this manga precisely BECAUSE it is so fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
As an (amateur) writer this chapter bothered me more than it should, probably.
Like, have you guys ever stopped to think how STUPID it is for a writer to write "he stopped to think for a minute" or "he stared at me for a minute before answering" or any version of it? Do you know how fucking LONG a minute is if you're doing nothing but staring at the person you're speaking with?

He was inside the house. For 30 days. THIRTY. DAYS. Inside the house. Doing nothing. He's got no electronics, obviously, but no books either. He didn't come out looking buff, so he wasn't doing push-ups or anything. He spent 30 days looking at a fucking wall. Which would be enough to cause some sort of mental trauma, I'd say.
I mean, at least make a line about how fucking boring it was ffs...

Dex-chan lover
3 years later and the world drowned in horned dogs that ate everything in sight till nothing was left. The end....

New Title should be "I Got Reincarnated as a Farmer and spent heart warming times with monsters"

Dex-chan lover
given the rest of the series, he really got more than he bargained for with wishing for a wife

Users who are viewing this thread