Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 41 - Entertainment Culture and Lamia Pt. 1

Contributor
@Monceber

I came here to write exactly that. I mean, it's in the chapter title and everything. I get it that this is only "Part 1" of who knows how many, but still...

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc I suggest you also read the first part of the title. We all know that we came here just to see the MC boning the lamia but you gotta read the title properly.

Let's not talk about the final result ?
More like
Let's not talk about the number of the pages...

Or the lamia

Fed-Kun's army
Why are the other angels annoyed? Jealous Tia is pregnant or that Ru is taking care of her?

Dex-chan lover
@TheTanJar7 - Surprised that Ru is taking care of her. That weren't very friendly with each other tat the start, and presumably the angels and vampires don't normally get along I think.

Dex-chan lover
Why cant I quit this?
Why doesnt it pull a retarded Twist, or some travesty like other Isekais so I can quit it?

Dex-chan lover
He was brainstorming some fun recreational activities and thought of f*cking golf...

Fed-Kun's army
So now he has entertainment products to sell to nearby villages. He's just playing Monopoly at this point.

Dex-chan lover
the angels may also be confused that tia is pregnant at all. because MC is supposed to be human, so how are they compatible?

I feel like the author just gave up on his sense of balance for the MC at this point and dumped everything out of the window.
I am terribly okay with this.

Why would Ru get angry about Tia getting pregnant? She's the one that recruited Tia to help conquer the raid boss (the MC's D).
mn5kmnH.png

Users who are viewing this thread