Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 127 - The Angel Test (2)

Dex-chan lover
I'm really understanding why their whole faction is single. There's literally no way a non-mc would possibly be capable of the third and fourth tests...

Dex-chan lover
I think the 5th test must be how far you can shoot pee pee, since this is a Japanese Manga. If it's not that, then maybe how many hours you can sit on a Japanese water squirting toilet. If not that, then how long you can sit in 45C bath. If not that, then how many Onigiri you can eat in 1 minute.

@silverden pets? inferno wolfs, a few hundred.

Nothing special MC. MC's main occupation is farming. Barely a plot. Not much happens, really. Very few pages per chapter.

I'm unable to explain why this manga is one of my favourite, but it is!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the game of Nim. Neat.

Poor Chief, I know he want's to pass the tests for the conservative Angles to see him as 'worthy'...... but he has totally overlooked that becoming worthy to the conservative Angles is just gonna increase the number of ladies coming to him at night for 'seeds'.

Dex-chan lover
The rock game always give you the best advantage if you start 1st. You can check there are similar problem and to give the best chance to win is to start 1st, that way, you can control the flow of the rock gained by your opponent.

Aggregator gang
so if the mc never appeared then the angel race would go extinct? i mean who could pass tose absurd trials if not an isekai mc?

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac

The trials themselves might be the same, but the ones to do them against is dependant on who gives the trials.

Not to mention, this would be for one of the strongest angels alive.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac Nah, Im sure she's trying to go with people that have a big name just to de-motivate the mc. Like the third trial was probably with one of the angels instead of the vampire and things like that

She's playing dirty while stalling inside the rules

@zeroxjac it will be explained in the upcoming chapters, but if you curious
because the royal family can decide the targets, even an idiot with no power whatsoever can past if the examiner wish so, actually, Kierbit has a complex over this which made her be so against Hiraku here, because her mother choose a guy only for a pretty face by manipulating the test to be passable by anyone

Dex-chan lover
You may as well just give up on the remaining tests. Actually, at this point I'm just waiting for her to give up and accept his inevitable victory as I'm starting to suspect she is giving him every test she can think of in an attempt to drive him away.

Final test , i need you to get the aproval of GOD HIMSELF !!!!

"Clouds part , giant hand gives a OK"

... Yeah ok you win

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters!!!
Damn, i laught so much those two chapters 🤣
Cant wait to see what the final challenge is

@SilverSeagleLive i share that feeling bro

Users who are viewing this thread