Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Exploration

Dex-chan lover
I can say as someone who had read a bit into the future of this story that nah MC gets lucky this time lol. He’s stronger than the two people he’s cucked and one of the girls is a player/hero so he’s lucky
Please tell me what happens.

Dex-chan lover
Haha. Michihiko is probably gonna try to kill him next chapter

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Incoming wave of destrucion and we did not get to enjoy the so awaited threesome

Double-page supporter
I think that OG hero companion is an enemy in current timeline.
No, them 2 did meet at the beginning and went separate way, in the previous chapter when they met again the hero in black amour just said don't get in his way. So unless our MC side with someone he shouldn't, like with this miki guy here, MC should be fine.

MD@Home
"Please fuck only me" why do I get the feeling they are gonna talk about the princess as well, making this a really shit situation?

yep.
it's building up to the brother having an argument but eventually relenting because the sister will stand for herself and for MC, and ultimately he has to respect his sister's decisions on who she wants to partner with, but then the cucked military guy will show up to reveal that MC is also fucking the princess, which will shock both the brother and sister, and this time there's absolutely no way the brother will let it slide and even the sister will feel betrayed, meanwhile the princess will also not going to say anything and accept the interpretation that she was a victim because she also feels betrayed by MC fucking the sister.
this interpretation will stick since the princess is still a virgin and everyone will understand this as the princess rejecting MC but MC forcing himself on her for anal lmao.

Dex-chan lover
yep.
it's building up to the brother having an argument but eventually relenting because the sister will stand for herself and for MC, and ultimately he has to respect his sister's decisions on who she wants to partner with, but then the cucked military guy will show up to reveal that MC is also fucking the princess, which will shock both the brother and sister, and this time there's absolutely no way the brother will let it slide and even the sister will feel betrayed, meanwhile the princess will also not going to say anything and accept the interpretation that she was a victim because she also feels betrayed by MC fucking the sister.
this interpretation will stick since the princess is still a virgin and everyone will understand this as the princess rejecting MC but MC forcing himself on her for anal lmao.
He actually fucked her normally after the first few anals where she was "saving her virginity", no? Pretty sure he did.

Dex-chan lover
No. That's why she reacted that way in this chapter when he started fingering her pussy. Naoto assumed she had lost it already but she confirmed otherwise.
Ah lol didn't notice! Thanks dude! So she's still a "virgin" 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

Damn, so he's still boning the princess on the ass huh?!? Lol funny the demon is doing the grunt's work, though I wish he got some exp share to level up too.

Next chapter it's Mikihiko turn to get ass fucked by Naoto.

Aggregator gang
I feel like we haven't seen Linz awhile :(

Naoto, dont forget to bang your hot demon slave

Users who are viewing this thread