Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Dex-chan lover
NTR and other things aside, the art is really good, and the story is... By my standards, not too shabby I guess? I would recommend for degens (like me)

Dex-chan lover
Well...WAS a good manga IF you enjoyed Netori, but you wont like what happens in ch.42
Basically its Netorare on MC part, which is odd compared to what the manga is. The story tries to explain it, and obvisously MC claim her the next two chaps, but it feels like author wanted to have the MC getting cucked, for whatever reason and tried to shove it in. Not story relevent as the fucking sex scene was through the whole chapter. Kinda dissapointed as the story was a nothing burger, the characters were white and black and the only thing what made people being interested about it get kinda destroyed. Oh well. At least I know even semi-hentai trash can sink lower :kek:

Well... At least this entertained me. Why?

Short answer: 5.5/10 - 6/10.
It's not that great, MC personality is just to justify NTR, he sounds sometimes gay in the first part about caring for his friend. Though, story (to me) gets better in the second arc.

Long answer:
Well... The NTR is just MC raping any woman who gets closer to MC bcs he fears that the girls are going to use him (though, only one of the girls didn't try to deceive MC, figure it yourselves).

Gotta be honest, the only reason why I don't give this thing a lower rate is bcs MC is not stupid as usual these mangas are and he's well aware of his self.

Tbh, I felt bad for the Mac's friend but I tried to cope with it and keep reading, everything goes smoothly and well... Gonna be honest, it's not something cool, I wish at least author gave us the complete stats and not just level but whatever.

At the end of the arc the manga turns into full hentai mode and a lot of sex, until something happens and MC is forced to redo from the start, this time he chooses to not go with his friend and part ways, after he gives a detailed plan about how to defeat the Demon Lord.

And that's where we currently are. Gonna be honest, the personality of MC is contradictory and it's purposely made that way, and a lot of the comments I have read about this manga hate that, but since the second arc starts MC just fucks woman and does a little of "NTR" to a certain girl and have sex with the sister of someone, that sister part is not NTR but Nitori from something that happened, from all the sex this manga has, that was the only one that I was ok with.

Currently MC is trying to defeat a certain being (I'll let you discover it yourselves) and the story got strength again, it's a solid plot for a 2 hours read manga, I'm scared of how this could end, hope author can give this manga a good ending (I mean, an ending that can be enjoyed, even if it's a sad ending or a happy ending)

Users who are viewing this thread