Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 8 Ch. 43 - One Step Ahead

Dex-chan lover
this might be sounds weird, but isnt introducing junk food to a society who already have their own regular diet is kinda a bad idea 💀

well except if they treat mc food just as an occational snack or smth

Dex-chan lover
this might be sounds weird, but isnt introducing junk food to a society who already have their own regular diet is kinda a bad idea 💀

well except if they treat mc food just as an occational snack or smth
The manga glosses over it, but in the LN Austa goes to great lengths to ensure his cooking is healthy, and anything that isn't is generally rejected (by the tasters/People of the Forest's Edge).

Contributor
The manga glosses over it, but in the LN Austa goes to great lengths to ensure his cooking is healthy, and anything that isn't is generally rejected (by the tasters/People of the Forest's Edge).
For the best or his spouse to be is going to start packing pounds.

Dex-chan lover
I know I am complaining about the cooking in a cooking manga but I wish there was a little more progress, world building and such. At least increase the pace a little bit, dear author

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know when they gonna seggs? Or is this just gonna remain the same distance between the two for another 100 or so chapters?

Dex-chan lover
:pout: Why did Reina become Hatsune Miku. I liked her old hairstyle better

Dex-chan lover
Page 17: Assuming they're moving the stalls the same direction as the cart's going, why are they dragging them perpendicular to the wheel direction on the stalls? That's how how you're supposed to use wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread