Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

This series deserves a better rating.. Yes it's trash but it's entertaining trash with ample action, lewd and comedy.

wanna ask and remind , The raw chapter already pass ch.41 , cant the translation take a short time ?

Thanks?

@washi_ but the MC is irritatingly not fking any of the girls and instead playing tentacles while still being a virgin, he is cucking himself which makes this manga so bad.
maybe next time he'll summon a dragon and cyclops and let it have its way with his *harem* and him being a virgin till the end of this manga.
and he will take care of the monsters children.

Dex-chan lover
@Swadloon
In some early chapters he only wanted to do it with condoms because he doesn't want to make his harem pregnant yet.
Also he seems not to know there is a spell for that purpose. Wonder if he will do it one day.

@Swadloon the thing is, I'm reading the manga for MY enjoyment not the main characters, so it doesn't bother me that he's not getting laid as long as I see the girls in exciting situations I don't see why it should matter so much.

Double-page supporter
Step 1. Build a farm filled with age progression and regression fruit trees

Step 2. Build a harem castle next door

Step 3. Buy all the female slaves

Step 4. Profit

Dex-chan lover
English is my second language, but...

What's "ex-female"? Some kind of wonderful creature??

I'm sorta commin' around on this. It's still really, really stupid but it feels like the author (the format helps this somewhat) is having fun with the stupidity. I can get on-board with that.

I am reading this, and plan to continue reading this. However, I have given it what I believe to be a fair rating of 3. I enjoy it while I read it, but have no fond memories of the story afterward. The story just sucks..
I suppose that the... um... "artistic style" of the girls is what keeps me coming.
I am not proud,
but I have no regrets

Double-page supporter
I'm liking this Rapey bandit lord, he would've bent that hot village chief over a barrel and plowed her till the cows came home.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 everyone knows why they are reading this, and its not the engaging plot or deep character development.

Dex-chan lover
"just an ordinary highschool boy" line is really ticking me off...

oh no rapey bandit lord is being controlled what a convinient excuse for him to become the MC friend that sure is a new trope that has never been used by lazy japonese writers....

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the MC has to finally fuck his harem or else the queue wont get any smaller. (means: the longer the queue is the more cockblocking occurs)

Double-page supporter
Belphegor: "I'm just going to wait right here.... Until you get killed by this boy of mine..!!"

Summons a dryad with massive stripper titties, yeah, that sounds legit.

do far more of these chapters, over 300 even if you have to make them yourself this deserves to be longer than one piece, it is soooo good

Users who are viewing this thread