Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: they later died in the snow storm.

I mean yeah running into the forest, with no preperation, food, other clothes, anything really in the middle of nowhere.
What a great idea!
I thought the exact same thing, I guess magic?

Dex-chan lover

I mean yeah running into the forest, with no preperation, food, other clothes, anything really in the middle of nowhere.
What a great idea!
Death is a better alternative than this village of biggots at least you die free.

The guys in this chapter seemed to be ready to rape the elf girl to make her theirs (not so fun fact in medieval Europe if you raped an unmarried woman your "punishment" was to be forced to marry her it may differs depending the place but that was the standard one, it was only until the Spanish Inquisition said this was not a punishment that they started treating it like an actual crime).

What does it have to do with this chapter ? i don't know it just gave me the "vibes" that made me think about this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

What a great idea!
Normally I would agree, but she was some kind of super slime. So prolly no issues, and the elf can just take shelter inside her.

But yes, would be ironic if this random pair got their couples suicide mc is constantly on the prowl looking for getting himself, with no issues. And mc can't.

Users who are viewing this thread