Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@KaliCat at this point with every manga/manhua/manhwa that i read giving cliffhanger almost every chapter i'd say that i'm numb to them. lmao

I kinda don't understand. I really think what they know about Touma to get Setsu himself only. Why they serving him? It's like club of perverts

normally loa shouldn't yuck bildos' yum, i think it's ok since his yum involves murder but war perplexes morality

Dex-chan lover
I've never seen a series more My Pace than this one. Introducing characters left and right but everyone already knows eachother.

I'm starting to wonder if they ever even needed to summon heroes when they have so many people who are near Setsu's level...

Dex-chan lover
That's a chokefull of information with only several page lmao

Dex-chan lover
Gaia? Looks like Jellal. What is this garbage manga even about? Is there some fucking or is MC only beta? wtf?

Dex-chan lover
introducing; viIIain A who wiII die soon and its purpose is because the story need Iackeys before the Iast boss

You know, considering the stakes of things right now, it's really frustrating that the mc is just fucking around right now. We all know he can easily beat any of these people. The fact he doesn't just end it as soon as possible, despite why he came to help in the first place, is just idiotic.

Dex-chan lover
@BDM130

from the name i think she is a elemental creatures like Leviathan.
Levi is a water"god" and Gaia should be a earth "god"
but we have not seen her before, but Levi clearly have....

Dex-chan lover
I second the earlier comment: why do these nutbars follow Touma in the first place? Do they all just love murdering as many people as possible?

Double-page supporter
Okay, more interesting characters pop out from the woodwork. We get a raging fabulous person with a corset and thigh highs. Where are their nips though?

Free the nipple and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread