Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru

I like this one very much. Easy to follow, the art style is nice, the MC is great and nothing about the characters annoyed me lol. Can't wait for more!

Group Leader
It looks promising , (knocks on wood) 8 chapters in and still no mention of katanas, miso, or soya sauce😉

Fed-Kun's army
What's the point of the Lolis power, I mean understand her power but not why the author did it that way, either it becomes useless for the mc to use magic since she can do it better or she becomes useless as the mc gains better control, imo she's a bad character cause her combat power is too dependent on other ppl

U know isekai cheat magician was pretty much a train wreck but this is way better compared to that and the art style is really good

Dex-chan lover
@alcnst not really, the MC just oozes magic. You saw what she did with the power he leaked on the first day, and he still has no idea what he’s doing. As he defines his control she should be able to take over the magic he creates in a more stable form. She can do a lot of things he’s unable to do because of her talent.

9/10, the story is generic but it's actually very good. The pacing, art, and other elements are good. MC is a great guy, and there aren't any shitty tropes. If this goes on great for another 10 chapters, I'd rate this a 10/10.

6,5/10

• MC say " I will hide my skill, don't wanna make people notice"
  • but then tell people he can do magic and sword skill, have bigger storage space skill, gathering too much herb, kill 500 wolves , kill one of powerful monster

"Hiding my skill" My a*s

I wnana know who tthe heck this uploader is Comikey this username is sus as heck wanting me to register to read more comics?

Users who are viewing this thread