Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
This is giving me mixed vibes lol. On one hand it seems like it may have some fun jokesand on other looks like a lot of the story will trash any common sense.
I mean the biggest issue here is that while the other guy was a jerk he wasn't completely wrong. She's supposed to have lived in a normal society and knew how this works.
Irl comparison is your dad telling you he was friends with MIT's Dean 10 years ago and will write you a LoR for a position there. And you want to skip everything n hand it to him in person while trespassing with no permission or proof.

Dex-chan lover
"Can you deliver this letter?" "letter? hmm it seems safe enough, sure." "nvm, I will deliver it myself. Snatch. Bird magic. And mwahah!" wat?
WTF why the magic stones that emits cold air are on the bottom??? Artist never saw an actual icebox or fridge or smt?
Maybe they are just far too strong (but still require such a large mass) that you want to lower their effectiveness? Or they are just a power-source and plug into a spell producing effect at top (and perhaps having them at coldest possible position increases their longevity? Or waste-mana falls with gravity from the spell at top to be recovered by the gems at bottom?)?

Dex-chan lover
How is this the first time they thought of teleportation magic? Its easily one of the more useful magic someone should learn.

Dex-chan lover
This art style.... its the sleepy vampire one! I really enjoyed that one but the plot went.....

Dex-chan lover
Teacher. It should have been a respectable job but now it has become like a joke job. Many students don't like teachers and many teachers just teach from the books only.

The student use A.I to do school home work, not respect teacher, do weird thing in classroom, talk, cheat in exam, shoot at the teacher, bully the teachers, and many horrible thing that student done at the school.

Teacher, don't have enough payments, need to do overtime, need to listening parent outburst, need to take care more than 30 students, can't be angry to students, can't punished the students, can't be show bad image to students, and many more. Of course some teachers is horrible.
In the old day, in my country, teacher is the career that only those who don't know what to do with their life or those who unable to attend their prefer job that choose to be a teacher for a minimum salary. Its not like there aren't any teacher who passionate to be a teacher but its very very very rare.

In my school day, the profession of teacher is somewhat better but still not enough respect and payment.

For your information, in my country, the average number of students per one teacher is around 30-40 for elementary school and around 50-60 from junior through high school.

Supporter
I like how Owen reacts to new ideas; he clearly is a genius and reacts in ways that make you see the gears turning in his head when he learns of a new angle to approach things.
That said, he really should leave the forest more often than every few decades.

Group Leader
Guys guys guys, Hear me out. There is no chapter 3 for next week, we still working to improve chapter 2. Thanks again to Mashed, Su1phur and Playerbase who willing to help me to improve this chapter. So here's our result, we still rely on machine translation. Just little warning there, and see you again next chapter

Thanks again for read

Dex-chan lover
How is magic normally cast in this world, and how does Owen's method are more efficient and different from normal way of casting?
The only thing I got is that Owen used pre-drawn magic circle and casting without incantation.

Supporter
Kind of a relief that the standard isekai ELF GET was an instructor this time.

Dex-chan lover
I love how she grows her power from learning from a master, and doesnt just.. have it. Plus what a cute father-daughter dynamic, owen's gonna go farm making teleportation happen

Users who are viewing this thread