Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 55 - Eyes of Tamil

Dex-chan lover
yeah, good luck with that. Not after mother's training

Dex-chan lover
In order for me to really be invested, I need to know the stakes. How many men are on either side, what are their strengths and weaknesses, what does each side know, how do they know what they know, who are they, things like that. I know basically none of that, and all I know right now is that these sides are fighting each other. Cool.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo This just got really long so, I put it in a spoiler.
The ninja guys are working for the nobles that are against the king and are trying to undermine Balud's territory to force him under their thumb. The ones that Balud is fighting have failed to collect any useful information about what Balud is doing in his territory but, they have figured out a couple of things that may help future missions. The other one that had a "hostage" has some information on how Balud is capturing and killing the spies so easily. Balud on the other hand is eliminating every spy, and using the knowledge of his 2 other souls to "create" tactics that are unknown to the world, and he wants to keep it that way. He can't be sure about how successful the spies have been so he absolutely can't let any get away or live, or he risks having the enemy country that is literally right next door learn about them. Currently Balud only has a few hundred soldiers and some mercenaries like that group from the early chapters (around 6 or 7 is when they first pop up I think), so losing even a few could be a massive blow to their overall battle power. The ninja guys mentioned that there are only about 30 of them left, and based on the number that died it looks like they're down to around 9 or 10, and it looks like Balud and his two friends are the only ones that are currently keeping up with them. From what is shown the ninja guys can use some kind of stealth magic to become invisible and Balud countered that with heat detection magic, when they used smoke bombs and suicide attacks Balud countered by commanding his troops with the simplest counters to those available to reduce casualties, and he had explosive traps planted to reduce their numbers and slow them down. Due to those things the ninja's are at a severe disadvantage and appear to be trying a final, desperate, attack to allow at least 1 person to escape while the others kill or slow Balud and his friends.
TLDR; It's about 9 or 10 ninja's that have stealth magic and smoke bombs, against Balud and his 2 friends that are able to use enhancement magic and are wielding spears. The ninja's work for Balud's enemy nobles and don't have much info but Balud can't risk that.

Dex-chan lover
Déja vu?
Reupload?
Am I going insane?
I swear I read this chapter about two weeks ago...

Dex-chan lover
Poor dudes, they thought they turned the tables, but in fact this decision only serves Balud. After all, his biggest concern was how to catch every single one of the enemies if they all tried to flee.

Dex-chan lover
After I already forgot this manga, I got a half-baked chapter, awesome.

Dex-chan lover
So whats with all the deleted duplicate chapters that get uploaded earlier, then deleted? Looks like its been happening 5 chapters ago.

Users who are viewing this thread