Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
After click last page, basically “there is gap between ch.88 to 84”. What’s going on here??:questionblob::questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
After click last page, basically “there is gap between ch.88 to 84”. What’s going on here??:questionblob::questionblob:
Mind adding 84-87 to volume 14 as well?
Once again, they've attached the chapter to the wrong volume. At this point, I'm not sure if they're doing it as a running joke, or if it's something about the way MangaDex chapter uploads work.

This should currently be "No Volume" along with chapters 84-87, because they aren't in a volume release yet, though they could also predictively combine 84-90 as Volume 15.

Power Uploader
Once again, they've attached the chapter to the wrong volume. At this point, I'm not sure if they're doing it as a running joke, or if it's something about the way MangaDex chapter uploads work.

This should currently be "No Volume" along with chapters 84-87, because they aren't in a volume release yet, though they could also predictively combine 84-90 as Volume 15.
So, I checked and volume 14 is till 83 which means 84 is automatically volume 15 even if it's not out yet. This also looks better.

Dex-chan lover
and That's where the last wife he will ever accept
9 wives to be exact.
All of Touya's Brides are in Brunhild already, tho Sakura's engagement didn't happened yet.

We're still a long way before the kids from the future arrive at the present. I mean, the The Phrase Invasion is to happen yet, the arrival of the Sovereign Phrase aka Melle (also Ende's future wife and Touya's future in-law relatives), the Reverse World, now the Western Continent, etc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter isn't in the right volume at present. Also, that was definitely a honey trap, you're too easy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
now we jus have sakura to regain her memories partially and then we have all 9
yep.. too bad professor Babylon cannot join the harem... :lol: not because her lack of trying tho...

Dex-chan lover
the age gap is over 600 years old, and why not.
Just use the library as the place of making babies ok?

Dex-chan lover
"But zike, because the symbols were absolutely on the right after all~"
This feels like a case of "mangaka destroys a puzzle made by the author, by positioning their panels poorly"
If you go from the pov of the panel, in the wall, the symbols are to the left

Users who are viewing this thread